Fat kid on crotch Rocket

MidlifeVenture

Had some goober on a benefit ride once call my FJR a crotch bike. When he said aint a crotch bike in town can beat my V Rod. After the ride and on the way back home his Bro's got him to line up with me at a light. He got me off the line but by 4th gear his cherry was well popped.

Had some goober on a benefit ride once call my FJR a crotch bike. When he said aint a crotch bike in town can beat my V Rod. After the ride and on the way back home his Bro's got him to line up with me at a light. He got me off the line but by 4th gear his cherry was well popped.

yeah, the 9k stock redline makes it easy to jump ahead on some bikes, but just ain't no way in heaven nor hell that a non turbo no nitrous VROD could beat any 600 sportbike unless the sport bike rider is clueless.

It's not politically incorrect. It's just not the right word. Crotchrocket is something my wife uses when I'm on the rag. Sportbike is that zippy little bugger that blows your doors off on the highway on its rear wheel.

w00t!!

See what I mean, crotchrocket- crotchbike sound a little negative. lol

I480 5:30 rush hour traffic no gear other than helmet driving like an asshole then riding on one wheel up behind me man I wanted to brake check right then

just for being stupid I was waiting for him to be a speed bump STUPID STUPID STUPID:rant:

I won't tailgate you anymore.......:D

BTW, welcome back from your trip