FS: 2007 Suzuki Hayabusa $6,000 OBO

Sniper_308

I guess I wasn't clear enough. My prices were for ordering factory Suzuki parts off the microfiche to restore the bike to the cosmetic condition it was in when it left the factory.

I'm not arguing that aftermarket or used OE fairings wouldn't be 'good enough', because they are for some people. Some people also love the 'thrill of the hunt' to find a color-correct left side, then three weeks later find a right, then find the front, and brag about how they fixed it all up for next to nothing because they waited and snagged the right pieces when they found them. That's great.

But if you want new OE fairings, color correct, right now...then you're ordering them from a dealer at the prices I listed. Different strokes. I want to know the replacement costs, not what the 'good enough to work' costs. That way I know the MAX amount i'd have to spend, and it can only get cheaper if you consider your alternatives (unless you're upgrading from stock parts at the same time, though not really relevant on cosmetic parts)

Not everyone is filthy rich like you Justin. From the tone of the thread, she probably wants to get it good enough to dump it on someone else.

Also, there are cheaper alternatives to new OEM replacement parts from a dealership(there are a few places that sell new OEM cheaper). I'd have to find that for you tho, dont remember the place off hand

Edit - added to clarify

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction guys. I'll look on ebay for parts, if this doesn't sell by winter. I just wanted to update everyone on the damage, and the price drop change. If it doesn't sell, I'll have a nice winter project to work on.

at 5200 i would be interested but i would have to sell the r6 first... anyone know someone who wants a track bike???

Let me know? I could meet you halfway with the bike, I have a mc trailer. Or, you could catch a ride up, and ride it home. You should post your R6 up for sale on here. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...