Ride thru Pittsburgh downtown

NinjaDoc

I know many of the riders dont like to just roam around the city, but i never ever rode through a big city and just decided to give it a shot, me and my wifey just set out one evening and shot some footages and i just cut it and put it together with a music prolly many would hate. Still good times. If by any chance any one is interested in city ride and exploring plz do tell me we can put together a ride like that, one thing i know is it makes great video if there are more riders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbSgcHEgADQ

Thx oldschool

I am a Steelers fan, I have enjoyed several visits there over the years.

Some very tight streets downtown Pittsburgh huh?

Nice video, I recognized several places you showed, thank you for sharing!

Yea, and there are nice twisty roads just outside the city, overall a goodway to spent a day there.

Thx oldschool

Yea, and there are nice twisty roads just outside the city, overall a goodway to spent a day there.

I hope you know I meant narrow, hard to maneuver...Right?:)

Not as in tight...:cool::lol:

The roads outside the city are nice, but there seems to always be construction work everywhere, along with the smaller towns making them a challenge to ride at a fun pace.

A 2 up ride is probably okay though, I have never tried that in Pittsburgh, or even around there, always a solo ride.

I hope you know I meant narrow, hard to maneuver...Right?:)

Not as in tight...:cool::lol:

The roads outside the city are nice, but there seems to always be construction work everywhere, along with the smaller towns making them a challenge to ride at a fun pace.

A 2 up ride is probably okay though, I have never tried that in Pittsburgh, or even around there, always a solo ride.

Yep its tight :lol:

and i always rode in narrow streets, busy....no chaotic traffic and mostly 2 up some time 3 up :D

Like primanti, any other places any one know, like local flavor, hidden gems etc in pittsburgh to explore next time there is a trip. This time i just randomly rode around without any plans esp since i dont have a GPS :p

A few places I miss...

The 'O', (or 'The Dirty O') Hot dog shop on Forbes in Oakland.

Church Brew works...Catholic Church re-purposed into a brewpub on Liberty Avenue.

The Beehive, coffee shop on Carson (Southside). Liked the one in Oakland better--used to hang out there a lot back in my punk-rock days.