short notice: 9/22 short ride?

NinjaDoc

prolly no takers, but just in case, me and prolly armith might try to make a quick ride around neo region, if any one else interested we can mold the time and route to suit you as well. Might start after 3:30 ish we will be heading out from youngstown, can head to akron area if any one from there possibly take 9 or 164 or 170 will ride as long as suns out, looks like good weather today.

i'm debating pulling the cover off the bike and heading out around the valley/akron area but I probably won't be home until 5

you should let me know. I get out of work on steels corner at 4pm. got a couple errands to run. then could get the bike from copley at 5pm.

Man you guys make me wanna ride.... Bastards.........

Prolly working till 7pm though

how about a sudden bout of diarrhea or something around 5 pm today :p ?

as i see how the weather is like, i am like a frantic maniac trying to ride any day possible even thou i am running around without sleep.

Next month i would be lucky to get one day to ride :( prolly by this month my season will be over

you should let me know. I get out of work on steels corner at 4pm. got a couple errands to run. then could get the bike from copley at 5pm.
ah u guys will be free at 5? hmmm may be we will do our ride on our way back hit akron and we can all move out a bit

Conne any nice routes to mentor from akron/YT area?

I'm hoping to be home by 5pm in Broadview Hts. Only takes me about 5 mins to change and pull the bike out to be ready to go. I do need to make a quick stop at State 8 which if all goes as planned I will be at no later than 530.

From there I'm assuming I'll just hit some roads in the valley and metroparks. Nothing terrific but enough for me just to get out

how about a sudden bout of diarrhea or something around 5 pm today :p ?

as i see how the weather is like, i am like a frantic maniac trying to ride any day possible even thou i am running around without sleep.

Next month i would be lucky to get one day to ride :( prolly by this month my season will be over

I hear ya on the no sleep... I am working 5am-7pm all this week... Thank God tomorrow is friday