2012 Kawasaki ZX-15

Sniper_308

man, you guys are making me feel so much better that my johnson isn't as small as I thought :dunno:

Haha you beat me to it. I was going to say that the rumor is that this thing adds a foot to your penis.

Edited by tyler524

Wait this is smart. Back in the 70's the Gov't banned the making of the Pantera because it was too dangerous and only a skilled driver needed to be behind the wheel of such a car. It the late 80's early 90's, the Gov't banned one of Kawasaki's ZX-10's? Because, yet again, Too fast and killed too many people.

So, why? Why? would you build such a bike. To prove you can?

I got to admit Awesome. and I would like to ride one, just once. But 300HP on two wheels in a country that 90% of the roads are 65mph or less. This makes no since? :lol:

New ad slogan; We have not broke the sound barrier, yet. But, were working on it.

Edited by Beegreenstrings

I have this magazine. If I remember it correctly, it said the engine produces real world numbers around the 250 mark (or was it 220?). Either way..I doubt you'll see 300HP.

Having said that...it will still sizzle your taint. And companies build these bikes because of one upmanship. Kaw and Suzuki especially have been playing the king of the hill game for years....because bragging rights is supposed to equal sales. Supposed to.

Why build a bike like this? ...because a fool and his money are soon parted. That's why. There will always be someone willing to buy this' date=' just to say he owns one.[/quote']

^^^If I had the extra cash, that fool would be me^^^

With the land speed event coming to Ohio next year I need one

Hell yeah, Wilmington! I will be there a lot spectating and running. :cool:

Why build a bike like this? ...because a fool and his money are soon parted. That's why. There will always be someone willing to buy this' date=' just to say he owns one.[/quote']

I like them for the raw power and rush they provide. I don't understand your way of thinking. There is a want for all different types of products out there. Just like I don't understand the POKER hype. It's all opinion. We are all NOT the same. :D

Hell yeah, Wilmington! I will be there a lot spectating and running. :cool:

I like them for the raw power and rush they provide. I don't understand your way of thinking. There is a want for all different types of products out there. Just like I don't understand the POKER hype. It's all opinion. We are all NOT the same. :D

Nick we've gotta meet up for this I wanna run

If LSR is coming to Ohio, I'll try a couple runs at the 200mph club......supposedly I just need to drop the rear links, strap my forks, crank up the PC to "OMG!", and be johnny-on-the-spot through the gears - BAM!! Where's my shirt and certificate bitches?!

Yeah.....right.....take a 30 shot to get my frumpy ass to a 200mph standing mile!!

Where at in Wilmington?

If LSR is coming to Ohio, I'll try a couple runs at the 200mph club......supposedly I just need to drop the rear links, strap my forks, crank up the PC to "OMG!", and be johnny-on-the-spot through the gears - BAM!! Where's my shirt and certificate bitches?!

Yeah.....right.....take a 30 shot to get my frumpy ass to a 200mph standing mile!!

Where at in Wilmington?

Wilmington Airport.