The "Holy shit it's gonna be 74 and sunny" ride thread

InyaAzz

Oh we've got jokes now I see.

This is what I'm planning on..or something similar. No uncharted territory...just something to get out and back in before it gets dark...and leaving enough time for everyone to do other things the rest of the day. A little over 5 hours round trip for the Grafton meet spot folks. I'm thinking 10 or 11am departure. I'll have to play that one by ear the closer it gets to the weekend.

http://g.co/maps/xr5ah

83S, 62W, 60S, 36E, 83S, 93N, 541E, 541W, 93N, 541W, 83N

Edited by InyaAzz

Both for now. I plan on riding both days. I just checked the forecast for the week AFTER, and it looks like it's gonna be another great weekend for riding, but I don't think I'll be able to ride that weekend.

So...I'm gonna try and get it in both days this weekend.

im in for the sunday ride if its still on. is there any coming from mansfield area or a closer place to meet the group

Probably Wooster or Millersburg will probably be your best bet, personally I would meet them in Millersburg, but that is just me.

Me be eatin some Chili.......my ridin will be the 45 miles to Rt 66, and the extra long ride back home to Circleville.

I got out today....when it was still about 50. Rode about 100 miles so by the time I got back home it was near 70. Didn't realize the colors were changing over by Lancaster already. Real purdy it was.

im in for the sunday ride if its still on. is there any coming from mansfield area or a closer place to meet the group

There's a separate thread for the individual rides. It's still on.

Probably Wooster or Millersburg will probably be your best bet, personally I would meet them in Millersburg, but that is just me.

Millersburg will be the first gas stop...so that would be the spot to meet at.

Right now, I don't have anybody 100% committed to meeting up there...so it's gonna be a normal gas stop unless I hear otherwise.

There's a separate thread for the individual rides. It's still on.

Millersburg will be the first gas stop...so that would be the spot to meet at.

Right now, I don't have anybody 100% committed to meeting up there...so it's gonna be a normal gas stop unless I hear otherwise.

I'm pretty sure I'll be there might have 1 or 2 with me. What gas station the one cross from pizza hut