The "Holy shit it's gonna be 74 and sunny" ride thread

InyaAzz

Hells yeah...I'm calling Saturday Oct 8th out right NAW! This will most likely be the last day I can get a ride in, unless Sunday wants to co-operate and I may ride both days.

I haven't put a route together yet, I just want to get this out there in case anyone else was too busy stabbin' the brown eye the morning of NinjaDoc's epic ride. I know I wasn't the only one....right? Come on..I couldn't have been the only one who was covered in the saline tears of an eager Latina concubine. No?!?

This won't be a mega-cruise. It'll be a spirited ride through this shitty state's highways. More details to follow if the forecast holds up.

With Inya, I have a feeling this'll be much more spirited than NinjaDoc's ride.

Just FYI for you folks.

how much more we talking in comparison to the "fast" group?

Edited by Bad324

The fast group would be the stragglers...

But the "fast group" wasn't really riding that fast on NinjaDoc's ride either.

oh i know it wasnt a balls to the wall or anything, just trying to get a gauge for if I should even bother attempting or not :lol:

You could have gone faster and I would have been fine with it. However' date=' we weren't going slow.. and nobody ate shit. Like I said before, that makes it a good pace for me.[/quote']

this