Trade your ammo here

C-bus

Those of us who buy and sell guns frequently tend to end up with leftover ammunition that isn't of any use anymore. Although it isn't a bad idea to keep it as the new currency of the apocalypse, I'd prefer to have ammo that can be used now. I thought we could use a spot to work out some trades since there isn't much of a "used" ammo market.

Here's what I have to trade:

100 rounds Blazer Brass 180 grain .40 Cal

45 assorted .40 cal hollow point rounds

100 rounds Remington .22WMR

20 rounds American Eagle .223

Here's what I need:

9mm

.38 Special

.30-30

12 gauge

20 gauge

Updated... this ammo is no longer available, but feel free to post up any ammo you wish to trade

Feel free to post up your own.... just edit your posts as your haves/needs change.

Edited by C-bus
  • Upvote 1

Gimmie the 40 blazer so I can have it for the class.

Not sure what you're borrowing for the class, but you can use my G19 or my new Beretta M9 (depending on which I feel like using that morning).

It kinda depended. My bro in law was gonna loan me his g22 but I have more 9mm laying around. I was still kicking around what I want to use. I should just bite he bullet and go buy something new for myself but I'm being a cheap ass.

It kinda depended. My bro in law was gonna loan me his g22 but I have more 9mm laying around. I was still kicking around what I want to use. I should just bite he bullet and go buy something new for myself but I'm being a cheap ass.

Yeah, cuz you need more guns. You dont have a handgun? What happened to that handcannon you used to CCW?

Gimmie the 40 blazer so I can have it for the class.

That is what I was gonna use it for.

I should just bite he bullet and go buy something new for myself but I'm being a cheap ass.

Yes you should and yes you are. That being said, you should use your lcp as it is your daily carry.

Yeah, cuz you need more guns. You dont have a handgun? What happened to that handcannon you used to CCW?

I think I do meed a few more... but the cannon is retired lol. With that 12 pound trigger pull I didn't wanna use it for the class.

That is what I was gonna use it for.

Yes you should and yes you are. That being said, you should use your lcp as it is your daily carry.

I have been kicking around a bigger boom stick for winter carry. I have looked at the glocks pretty close and wanted to have a field day with one before I made my mind up.

I think I do meed a few more... but the cannon is retired lol. With that 12 pound trigger pull I didn't wanna use it for the class.

I have been kicking around a bigger boom stick for winter carry. I have looked at the glocks pretty close and wanted to have a field day with one before I made my mind up.

I'll bring a 19 and 26 that day B. You're free to use them both.

I got some 38special laying around.... not sure how many?

Got about 30 rounds of 303 british, I will take 150 for it and throw in a enfield no4mkI

If yoy still have that .38 in November, bring it to the training. I'll relieve you of that burden.