walking dead season two

kawi kid

I was hoping the asian and the redneck would get it on and then a walker attack would happen.

and sorry but what gives. They go clackity clack into town on the horses and nothing? The one episode the walkers hit that horse like taco bell. what gives. I figured for sure they would come out and walkers would be chowing down...

Oh and great now there are zombie chickens in the barn... :lol:

Pleade for viewers to keep watching...

So is the old man going to go phsyco?

and why did Rick feel that he needed to step up and blast the little girl? No one else had the nuts to do it. Shane (the badass) that he is could not bring himself to do it or he was proving a point that they should have wrote the little girl off two episodes ago.

Pleade for viewers to keep watching...

and why did Rick feel that he needed to step up and blast the little girl? No one else had the nuts to do it. Shane (the badass) that he is could not bring himself to do it or he was proving a point that they should have wrote the little girl off two episodes ago.

If Rick didnt do it Shane would have been right about him being a puss. It just confirms that he is still willing to lay some zombies down and be loyal to the group.

I think it's because he is the one who is kinda responsible for her getting lost in the first place since he just left her in those bushes so he should be the one to finish her off.

This is what I think. He feels it was his fault so he should be the one to do it.

I am kind of upset they are stopping it until February. What the heck is up with their airing schedule??