walking dead season two

kawi kid

At least there was more than 1 zombie this week! Story line is still pretty boring they need to get back on the street and keep moving from town to town so we can see more zombie kills.

Edited by snot

That had to hurt big time falling on the arrow from the crossbow.

Not sure if the guy actually got bit by the zombie that was munching on leg/ boot when he woke up from his dream-like state, so that might be another direction for the storyline. If he is infected, would they throw him into the barn with the other zombies in case there is a cure?

They're stretching this out way too much. I see what they're trying to do, make it not just the same formula every week; zombies come, they shoot them in the head, damsel is rescued and lassie pulls timmy out of the well. I do like that they are trying to make a show about the zombie apocalypse that goes deeper than cardio and head shots but they need to put more action on the screen in a hurry. My prediction: the issue of the barn walkers drives a wedge between the two camps and it culminates in murder, mayhem and maybe the Asian kid gets some more ass from the crazy redneck girl.

i was waiting on shane to fuck that old man up

ditto!

That and shane nailing the blonde in the prius thing on the way back... Funny!

I thought it was funny when he got her to go to that town with him... But dude! Crew cab chevy Hd sitting at the end of the street? But we drive off in the go kart? Sure isnt zombieland! Woody would have been in that in a second!

Not really, crew cab hd pickup gets 15 mpg, tiny vagina car gets like 50. You spend less time vulnerable, siphoning gas from abandoned cars. Also, where the Hell are they getting.all the ammo they just obliviously burn up daily At the practice range?

Not really, crew cab hd pickup gets 15 mpg, tiny vagina car gets like 50. You spend less time vulnerable, siphoning gas from abandoned cars. Also, where the Hell are they getting.all the ammo they just obliviously burn up daily At the practice range?

im not even surprised they are able to find endless ammo - if the zombies hit that quickly, im sure there is plenty of ammo laying around overrun houses, stores, etc

what gets me, is when they are actually fighting zombies, they only have x amount of shots left, like "omg were running out of bullets, were doomed" yet they have more than enough to go plinking for fun