2007 ninja 250

grapesmuggler27

posting for a friend....

2007 kawasaki ninja 250 1500 miles women owed and ridden. Lowered 2 inches, completly stock not a scratch on it, asking $2500 will post pictures as soon as I get them, bike is red in color

sound like a good track bike for a person just starting to learn to race on the track LOL

sound like a good track bike for a person just starting to learn to race on the track LOL

Ninja 250 > Busa!

Good little bikes, I ride one every day, about 40 miles round trip commute. 50+ MPG FTW!

Being a 2007, I'm guessing it has flames, chrome mufflers and silver wheels. :D

posting for a friend....

2007 kawasaki ninja 250 1500 miles women owed and ridden. Lowered 2 inches, completly stock not a scratch on it, asking $2500 will post pictures as soon as I get them, bike is red in color

Is it on craigs list?

Post picks please. Also how short is she? I am 5 foot and looking for a 250 or 600 only issue I have is I cant touch the ground! If I didn't have to stop it would be fine...lol

You should be fine on this they sit low to begin with plus lowered best thing I can tell ya is set up a time to look at it

Lol I STILL want to ride a 250... I'm gona have to buy the GF one so *I* can ride it :)

BTW, Snot, if you're looking for a bike w/ a low seat height, check out a Buell Blast to learn on... short women have NO PROBLEM flat footing the ground on them with the lower seat.

Post picks please. Also how short is she? I am 5 foot and looking for a 250 or 600 only issue I have is I cant touch the ground! If I didn't have to stop it would be fine...lol

a 250 lowered 2" should be plenty low. My friend is 5'1" and she was on tippy toes on a stock height 250