New to site.

NSB156

Hi all just found site. I currently ride a 2006 Kawasaki ZX6RR. I'm in the Dayton area. Hope to find some people to ride with. I don't plan on putting the bike up for quit awhile, so if anyone wants to ride let me know.

Thanks to all the for the great welcome to the site.

snot, I get tattooed in Piqua at Extreme all the time..

ngardner45601, I'm in the Belmont area for now, we are looking for some land to build on.

Thanks to all the for the great welcome to the site.

snot, I get tattooed in Piqua at Extreme all the time..

ngardner45601, I'm in the Belmont area for now, we are looking for some land to build on.

Eric at extreme is who does all my work and my hubbys too. He did the lion and reverse tribal on my back...need to get more done. I may see you around!

Eric at extreme is who does all my work and my hubbys too. He did the lion and reverse tribal on my back...need to get more done. I may see you around!

Eric has done most of my wifes tats. My right sleeve was done by Steve-O, I also have a huge celtic cross on my rib cage, Katy did that. Eric has started on my left arm, just need time to be able to get back up there..

:welcomeor:

Extreme Tattoo is the ONLY place to go for quality work at fair prices - Eric has done every piece I've got over the last 20 years, and he's one of my best friends - where are you at in Dayton?

\

I'm not to far off 35 in Belmont area..

Eric has done most of my wifes tats. My right sleeve was done by Steve-O, I also have a huge celtic cross on my rib cage, Katy did that. Eric has started on my left arm, just need time to be able to get back up there..

Nice, Steveo and Katy are both superb artists too - never seen a bad piece come out of Extreme...ever....get some pics of that bike up too man!!