So who got their iPhone 4S today?

Casper

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill wait for the 5 in possibly jun since I cant update now anyways...but i didnt get the gf a 4s. but it wont be here for another week or so.

AT&T will allow you to upgrade every new iPhone... I have upgraded every year they've had a new one come out with exception to the newest 4S. My 4 is fine and really, isn't that far off the S model... With the new OS, I am getting a better running phone.

Still heads and shoulders above my BlackBerry no matter what. I am holding out until I can switch completely to Verizon when the 5 comes out.

Oh, and it won't be June for the 5...

Cement shoes only truely effective in deep salt water, requiring a boat and costal residence and help. Septic tank and lime is a solo deal and availible to anyone ;)

Yeah, because that's worked so well lately (two in the news recently where body was found and murderer was arrested).

My wife got hers Friday when it came out...booo hisssss to no place having the ability to transfer all her numbers from her BB to the new 4s.

You should be able to yourself no problem. Just sync the BB contacts to any address book. Then when you install iTunes and go to sync, you choose which address book program to sync contacts with.

I got one for my wife and I.. I think it's bad ass! She had the old 3G, and I had the 3GS, so it was leaps above those two phones. The 4S not only has Siri, but the camera is better, 1080p HD video, dual processor = faster everything, dual antenna's, etc.. Watch the video about it on apple if you haven't already.. It explains all the different shit that the 4S has and can do.

BTW, my 3GS is for sale!!!