2006 KTM 450SMR supermoto, elyria $3500

Vortac

2006 Ktm Smr 450, Don't want to sell, but an opportunity to transfer with my job back out west is opening up, and i need to thin the heard a little bit. Bike is a 2006 KTM 450SMR with 17.7hrs on it, and I'm the third owner. picked it up about 6 months ago. since that time, have changed the filters 2 times, the oil 3 times, and checked the valves (in spec). . it has a clean Ohio street title. which means you can take it to the DMV and get a plate, should you desire. i have no idea how that works with other states (transferring) that research is up to you. i've ridden it three times at the track (i'm not fast, so it hasn't been beat on) and none on the street. when i got it, i believe it had 13.9hrs on it. it has catch can's, fully safety wired, stock slicks with plenty of life, ktm peg sliders, axle sliders, and hardparts handguards. firm on price, don't need to sell, but it'll help in the move. don't want to deal with shipping. clean title in hand.

this is not a commuter. you want to ride back and forth to work, buy a goldwing. this is a factory race bike with slicks.

**sold**

2vuwphd.jpg

Edited by Vortac

clicky for full-size pics

2q2n5a9.jpg

sovc48.jpg

motor/ right side/ safety wire/kick start only

vos903.jpg

polished rear wheel/axle/slicks/unused axle sliders

2q9j8jr.jpg

front Beringer caliper with safety wire/ unused axle slider, left side

154wvu0.jpg

front steel braided line/numberplate

30c0zo4.jpg

450 SMR, right side

zva7x4.jpg

right side front axle/unused able slider

2a5x5jq.jpg

unused peg slider right side

6okkle.jpg

rear brembo caliper/stainless line

3329i03.jpg

exhaust

zpbeu.jpg

chain/sprocket

fef9cj.jpg

trailtech kick stand

2ez4t43.jpg

left side motor/ hard parts case saver/ safety wired oil filter

27xf7h3.jpg

left cowl/radiator

f3z2bd.jpg

rear slick

11vi8u0.jpg

KTM bend Renthal 1 1/8 aluminum bars

2v34l1w.jpg

KTM hour meter 17.7hrs

2gsixzd.jpg

WP suspension

jfkfnm.jpg

Edited by Vortac

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Dude, did you ever ride the thing? Talk about showroom clean. This is a real beauty and definitely a great deal.

You might wanna post over on the Junkies site as they have a good contingency of sumo riders there... This is a smoking deal, folks!

Wow. Dude, did you ever ride the thing? Talk about showroom clean. This is a real beauty and definitely a great deal.

You might wanna post over on the Junkies site as they have a good contingency of sumo riders there... This is a smoking deal, folks!

haha, yeah... even makes slow riders look fast.

but i clean it more than i ride it.

i'd post it over on SMJ, but you have to have paypal to create an ad, and i refuse to use paypal. sucks.

(green hand guards not included :D )

kpw79.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...