Trailer 7x12 V nose

c7fx

Selling my R&R all aluminum trailer has E track lights and cabinet in the nose.

Set up to carry three bikes easily could carry four.

The trailer has electric brakes

Torson suspension 15 inch wheels

two nice Raxx pit bull stand holders

IMG_0151.jpg

will get another picture of the outside

SOLD

Edited by c7fx

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you happen to know what year the trailer was built? one day, i'm going to finally close on this damned house and buy all your crap.

I'm not sure will have to get someone upstairs to dig up the bill of sales. This trailer was never used in winter so no salt and only used for hauling my bike to the track so not too much milage on it

I have a 6 x 12 R&R trailer without the etrack that I bought new for over 5K in 2008. This is an excellent price and a very nice trailer. I have towed it over 15K miles and paying the extra for an aluminum trailer has saved me more in gas than the initial upfront cost of the trailer. A bonus is you still have a nice trailer that isn't all rusted up in a few years. If I didn't already have the one I do now I would be all over this one.

Bump because this is a sick setup. I love the white walls, did u insulate and recover them?

I have the same size trailer and am always looking for new ideas etc.

nope just painted the walls white It actually stays cool when at the track with the doors open.

nope just painted the walls white It actually stays cool when at the track with the doors open.

Thanks boss, I was just curious, I slept in mine once late summer at Nelson and was fine with doors shut and vent open... Gonna get a portable AC unit if I don't upgrade to TH this winter/spring.

Also sorry to ask, what is your setup for 3 bikes/4. I have mine set for 2, and am just curious. 1 up front into nose, 2 in back?

Thanks

model is a VEC712 with a GVWR at 3000 empty I think it was 1100 before I added the cabinet and e-track. If your using it for bikes its plenty. Double axles are not worth it. I know a lot of people feel they pull better and everything else but honestly if your not pulling the weight its a waste of money in tires tolls and loss of fuel economy. As far as the age I'm not sure but maybe 7 years old I only used it in the summer and only for my bikes. Every winter the trailer was placed on blocks

• 1 month later...
Can you tell me the measurement when the back is closed up to the start of the curve for the v?

thanks

that would be 12'... the v will usually add about another 1+ ft.

But I can't tell.....Is it a single or dual axel trailer?