anyone riding tomorrow?

Joey614

I get out of school at 2 and I'll be riding for sure. I'll text you.

I'll probably just head out that way and maybe we can meet up somewhere.

Alright just hmu when ur ready to roll out and find a meeting spot.

I watched you to go past my house I was in the garage working on my bike

Went by twice ! Haha did 79-541-60-520-514-62-502-715-79 back to kfc wig mykill then met up with James and did same route but headed back to Columbus on 62.

Went by twice ! Haha did 79-541-60-520-514-62-502-715-79 back to kfc wig mykill then met up with James and did same route but headed back to Columbus on 62.

And I came extremely close to a high side on 60. Back end washed out and then caught and I gathered it up and rode onto the soft berm and about low sided in the grass and gravel.....but rode it away like I do it all the time. Haha I'll chalk it up as a learning experience

Me and route 60 don't get along.

And I came extremely close to a high side on 60. Back end washed out and then caught and I gathered it up and rode onto the soft berm and about low sided in the grass and gravel.....but rode it away like I do it all the time. Haha I'll chalk it up as a learning experience

Me and route 60 don't get along.

oh shit moment lol

Im glad you saved it this time

Yeah me too. It would have been far worse this time. Last time was low speed and could have happened anywhere really. Just a moment of inattention.

This time I was all out of shape. Once the rear slid out (partly due to road debris and partly due to braking too late) the bike was going where it wanted to. I was just along for the ride. I know what they mean by the term tank slapper now. Fortunately I was only going 45 to 50 mph. Still....if I had put it down it would have been a mess and meant a winter of rebuilding instead of fine tuning.