Places near Ohio to ride during winter

NinjaDoc

I'm guessing Tennessee at best at even then I'm betting you'd have to go even further south than that. Hell I tried to take the bike to Charleston, SC around last christmas and it was in the 40s and even snowed a little :(

@casper: I have raynauds, 50s was the best I could do with the best of gear I could afford at this time, it's the damn hands :(

Ah any famous routes or some thing down south?

Is it worth it to go some where warm without hauling bike and then renting one to get the itch cured

@casper: I have raynauds, 50s was the best I could do with the best of gear I could afford at this time, it's the damn hands :(

Is it worth it to go some where warm without hauling bike and then renting one to get the itch cured

There's a few I know of around deals gap that are awesome. I just don't know if it snows there or what temps get like during winter

NinjaDoc @casper: I have raynauds, 50s was the best I could do with the best of gear I could afford at this time, it's the damn hands

Doc,my Mom had Raynauds and my 20 yr old daughter had it also.

She chose to go to S.Carolina to go to school.

Maybe a road to to S.C. where it's warm most of the year!

Dec. 26th., 2009. Myself, and 2 friends left for Fla., on our steeds, and geared up to the extreme.

It was 28 deg. cloudy, and snow was piled up on the road sides till we got into Tenn. It rained, sleeted, snowed and iced the windscreen and faceshield at speed.

We camped in Tenn. got up @ 8 am to 4" of fresh snow on the bikes, roads were just wet. Long story short, we got to Key West, in South Fla. for 2 morte days, started N, made it to Atlanta.

The ice came in and we ended up having another friend bring his covered trailer to bring us home.

So...Winter riding can be an amazing experience, some good and some bad, and some just amazing.

When do we leave? :D

Ride safe all, and please, ATGATT.

Greg