I'm new to the Ohio Riders Website

heypal16

I know a guy who is selling his Can Am. He is buying a trike one in the front two in the back. He said the Cam Am is fast but not very confortable. On a trike most trikes you have a place to extend your legs. Not on a Can Am where your legs and feet are flat on pegs or behind you. He likes my scooter trike but perfers a Honda Goldwing trike. I kind of wish I bought a Goldwing tirke but I saw this scooter trike and said get it. I must say when I bought the scooter trike it was only $8000.00. A Goldwing goes from 13K used to 35K new.

The trike is easy to handle. Fun to ride or I guess one could say drive. My scooter 650 can keep up with any Honda, Harley or high speed bike as proven this year on many Power Keg rides. Yes I get the look of "what the hell is that" but hey why not be a little different. I have a chance to buy his yellow Cam Am but I feel that thing looks odd and handles odd. I rather have control and the Burgman Scooter Trike is fine for me. I would like to sell it and buy a newer model Burgman. So if the price is right I will sell her.

My (biological) father has a Goldwing and triked it a couple years ago after a long trip from Alabama out west and back.....he had trouble with holding up the overall weight of the bike, luggage, and wife so he made the $10k "justification" to his bike - said he had issues with the front tire wearing fast and some cupping issues too until he tried Metzler's and cured the problem, not sure which model tire though - makes since to use a dual compound since the tire will never wear evenly being unable to lean.

Dont know what you're running in front of yours, but if its an issue check out the Metz's!

I ride a 2005 Burgman 650 Trike and love it.

Welcome!

When I first joined here I was riding a 2006 Honda SilverWing (hence the name SWing'R).

I started hanging around all the young blood on here and got addicted to

speed and twisties and opted for a sportbike upgrade :D

My bike is well balanced. My front tire is a normal Pernilli scooter tire. I have about 1500 miles on it and no ware. I sport a Bridgestore car tire on the back. It could go for 30,000 miles.

The Danson set is very balanced so tire ware should not be an issue. I looked at my tires last week with I did my oil change. They look good. Down the road I want a Goldwing. That is on my wishlist.

My scooter 650 can keep up with any Honda, Harley or high speed bike as proven this year on many Power Keg rides.

I demand proof! MotoSeries trackday at Nelson Ledges. I'll leave my bike in 3rd gear at all times. Or if you can find someone to loan me a Harley, I'm just as game. Heck, if someone will loan me an EX250, I think that would still dust a trike.

I demand proof! MotoSeries trackday at Nelson Ledges. I'll leave my bike in 3rd gear at all times. Or if you can find someone to loan me a Harley, I'm just as game. Heck, if someone will loan me an EX250, I think that would still dust a trike.

The bike will easily do over triple digits, my Silverwing did,

it just takes a little longer to get there than a motorcycle.

I once raced a harley on 270 on my SW, after we broke a 100 he backed out of it, was pretty funny.

You might be able to dust any trike. I trike is not a racing bike but a touring bike. Yet my Burgman scooter and all does not lag behind the group. It can go 80 or 25 and is steady on the road. I been on a few Power Keg rides this summer up at the Harley Store and I never fell behind. I must say many Harley guys and girls only like Harley's. All other bikes are just bikes. I like the Burgman as you can shift it or twist it and it all gets you from point A to point B.