Beer Pics

Casper

The current stock. Doom(bourbon barrel aged IPA) Harvest Ale (aged in Port casks), Double Trouble, and Plead the Fifth.F76DDBC7-0794-448D-BD36-655EBD62FC75-3337-000002A8A09DE87B_zps0118030f.jpg

Ooooh the doom sounds tasty, did you get it around Columbus? If so do you know if they have any left:D?

Thanks, I was able to find some at the giant eagle market district, they have it (limit 1/person) and are getting another shipment today.

Here are the recent purchases, several of which were inspired by this thread

nihXCes.jpg

The only one I've had before is the Skull Splitter, pretty good scotch ale

How is the Undercover?

I like it enough to have bought it 3 times but it is a very good beer for the money (6 pack for $10) as many of Lagunitas offerings are. Its labeled as a strong ale like Arrogant Bastard but it has more of a hop presence (probably why I like it). If you dont like hops then you may want to shy away or try to get a sample/single bottle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Now this is my kind of thread, I'll be sure to be posting pic up here rather frequently. Here is one that I had a few weeks ago. Loved it. It's Dundee's Summer ShandyrgJ98Ss.jpg

Edited by McBill

I found a great Cleveland brewery called Indigo Imp, beer called "Blond Bombshell"

46761.jpg

My usual "goto" beer has been Sierra Nevada - Pale Ale and Rogue - Dead Guy Ale

Lately I have been on an IPA kick too.

Edited by scottb