xbox live gamertags

Steve Butters

Some of us have lives and drink in our parents basment on a Friday night, fuckin noob get a life :D

If I had a man cave like your folks I would party in that bitch every night! I remember those pics you posted a while back and that place is a whole lot of awesome. :D That being said, no XBox tag here..I'm a PS3 kind of guy. Anyone on PS??

Same as here.

I'm usually on Forza 4 now though.

I have the CoD's (MW2 and Black Ops) - may get MW3

Battlefield 2 - may get BF3

Halo Reach

How is Forza 4 multiplayer? I've been playing single player non stop and I love it, but I'm hesitant to bite the bullet and resubscribe to XBL and try multiplayer. I wasn't a fan of it in Forza 3...

It's hard to find a room in multiplayer... it seems most Forza people are loners in career-mode.

I do like that Forza now has car "soccer" like in Top Gear, and the "Cat and Mouse" game that was in PGR. The LeMans multi-class stuff is cool too. 16 cars, 4 in each class on the track at the same time.

I was going to post my gamertag, but since all I play on there anymore is FIFA, and I returned my copy this year...

...does anyone know anybody looking to buy a 360? :D

As for Forza, it's a shame to hear things have died down with that game. I remember the community for Forza 2 was awesome, if not a little too hardcore. I still have a Marlboro and Batman/Gotham City car in my garage from pink-slip races. People made some sick looking rides in that game. I can't even count the amount of hours I "wasted" tuning specific cars to specific tracks. lol