xbox live gamertags

Steve Butters

Noob question: Want to get my kid a year subscription for Christmas. Where is the best/cheapest place to buy it?

They usually go on sale around Christmas time. Yearly subscription is $59.99. Last year I saw them for $35. You can buy and manage subscription online @ xbox.com. Just make sure you turn off the auto update. That way you can buy at the cheap rate every Christmas.

They usually go on sale around Christmas time. Yearly subscription is $59.99. Last year I saw them for $35. You can buy and manage subscription online @ xbox.com. Just make sure you turn off the auto update. That way you can buy at the cheap rate every Christmas.

Where have you seen them for $35? Ive never seen them lower than $60.

Cool. I'll look on thee when I get home.

Another noob question, If I buy one years pass can you have two different Xbox tag names or whatever they're called on there? If not my name is likely to be Alliwishes or something when I play online

yes you can have multiple XBL accounts on one Xbox. When I lived with my buddy, his and mine were both stored on my xbox so he played under his name as opposed to "guest" on Halo

Yes you can. But, you need to have two XBL subscriptions or a family gold membership. I really don't know how the family membership works.