Starting Monday I will start

Carwhore

Hey good luck man...

I dont know if you are a Mt dew drinker or not. But, Side effect #1 is going to be a headache. NO CAFFINE would render me useless for two to three days until my body got past itself. Would be like someone stopping crack cold turkey, for me anyway.

I get migranes like a mother now, so Mt dew and tylenol are always with me. Have to wear perscription sunglasses and be leary around the water because of all the reflecting. It's rough.

Macy's has a decent selection of juicers

Hey good luck man...

I dont know if you are a Mt dew drinker or not. But, Side effect #1 is going to be a headache. NO CAFFINE would render me useless for two to three days until my body got past itself. Would be like someone stopping crack cold turkey, for me anyway.

I get migranes like a mother now, so Mt dew and tylenol are always with me. Have to wear perscription sunglasses and be leary around the water because of all the reflecting. It's rough.

+1. I need caffeine every 36 (ish) hours :(

Enjoy the butt puking.
He can't get off the toilet to post the updates

:lol:

I wanna know how this turns out too! I've started doing things like growing my own sweetener (stevia), broccoli, lettuce, and whatnot. Cuts down on chemicals, cost, and calories.