300 Gallon Oil/water containers

THE GRUNDISH

I have around a dozen or so 300 gallon oil/water containers I am trying to sell, you can use it to drain your oil into which is what I do because once its full there are companies who buy the used oil, I usually get about $50 each time.....kinda sweet they come to me, pump it and give me cash lol. Or a few of my friends use them for pressure washing and landscaping purposes.

I will let them go for around $100.oo a container and if you buy a few I could deliver within columbus boundaries for free.

296978_10150353602051218_580146217_8795357_906603322_n.jpg

***New Price*** $75.00/container

Edited by THE GRUNDISH

Aaron you dont have to buy anything from me, I just post good deals on stuff here first before I craigslist and or Ebay them. I'd rather hook up fellow riders first, usually what I post here is less than when I post it elsewhere. I know people here run shops and or do alot of their own mechanical work and need to dispose of the used oil and I know some here also do landscaping/pressure washing too.....

Edited by THE GRUNDISH

They are so so, Most have water in them, some have little bit of dirt, crud but none that I know of have any oil in them yet except for my personal one. I would not drink water from these but I have another one I put water in for washing my hands and boots at work

I wasnt saying anything about the deal. I was just asking since you seemed to be posting allot of random stuff the average person doesnt just have laying around. Like in the picture you posted, looks like a large fenced in area with some heavy equip as well.

Someone would have to be a retard to drive that far and pay $50. If their time and travel expenses are worth NOTHING then it would be a great deal. Oh well Im just trying to hook other people up on these as they have greatly benefitted me and my friends as they are very useful for numerous things.

Someone would have to be a retard to drive that far and pay $50. If their time and travel expenses are worth NOTHING then it would be a great deal. Oh well Im just trying to hook other people up on these as they have greatly benefitted me and my friends as they are very useful for numerous things.

I'm just saying there are some down here on Rt 4 SWO not everyone that looks at this thread is where your at bro

Whose hating :dunno:

Do research find the average price and go from there

You post a price find out someone is selling them cheaper and possibly brand new

Adjust said price on your own or not

We are giving you facts what you take away from that is up to you

I know the prices but I have damn near $75 in em and just selling the left over containers....I have never advertised these yet until OR and have done really well selling them for $150 to businesses and landscapers, If some one wants one and can shop around for a better price then more power to them. no hard feelings all around I guess.

I know the prices but I have damn near $75 in em and just selling the left over containers....I have never advertised these yet until OR and have done really well selling them for $150 to businesses and landscapers, If some one wants one and can shop around for a better price then more power to them. no hard feelings all around I guess.

So you bought them for $75, sold them to businesses for $150, and now on here for $100?