300 Gallon Oil/water containers

THE GRUNDISH

You say that like its a bad thing

I would rather see him selling stuff instead of crying like some of the people on here. My brother purchased a gun from him and I have delt with him many times at iron pony. Thumbs up to a good seller

Problem is when 15 of the last threads you have started and 98% of your posts are in the classifieds trying to hopck your shit are you really here to contribute to the forum or just for personal profit?

Problem is when 15 of the last threads you have started and 98% of your posts are in the classifieds trying to hopck your shit are you really here to contribute to the forum or just for personal profit?

i got some old boots for sale...ignore the holes and shit.

you wanna buy dem? :D

steel toe because im a bauce

We have people that never use the classifieds and contribute far less to the forum than he does......Jussayin

the guy said on the first or second page that he had a lot of shit he was trying to get rid of. so, he put a price that others could compete with. don't touch it and move on. maybe he'll lower the price. oh, look! he did! continue bashing him. sometimes you guys seem like fun assholes, then others, you're like sensitive 6 year olds...

in other words... free bump.