300 Gallon Oil/water containers

THE GRUNDISH

I am pretty easy going and open to constructive criticism but seriously guys????? If you guys have such problems with people selling stuff then get rid of the classifides I'm just posting stuff up if you don't want it, don't worry about it and move on don't need to comment and harass people. I'm sure that I could find cheaper prices on everything for sale in this entire forum.... but its not my business and people can sell what they wanna sell for how much they wanna sell it for......

I am pretty easy going and open to constructive criticism but seriously guys????? If you guys have such problems with people selling stuff then get rid of the classifides I'm just posting stuff up if you don't want it, don't worry about it and move on don't need to comment and harass people. I'm sure that I could find cheaper prices on everything for sale in this entire forum.... but its not my business and people can sell what they wanna sell for how much they wanna sell it for......

You don't take constructive criticism well do you? You give statements and we question them and give our feedback then you blow up cause of said feedback if you don't want the critique go post the stuff on CL. I haven't been a member here long but from what I've seen everything is fair game for some kind of harassment

• Upvote 1

far far away

if you get too far away, the tannerite won't detonate. We had some 16 oz canisters at the range a few weeks ago, and at 120 yards or so, an AR wasn't making it go boom.

At 50 yards, we made a pumpkin go boom. several times.

I think that much tannerite would be a catch-22. You've have to be further away than any reasonably-sized rifle could detonate.

I suppose we could have tried the M1 Garande, but it wasn't mine to offer up :D

if you get too far away, the tannerite won't detonate. We had some 16 oz canisters at the range a few weeks ago, and at 120 yards or so, an AR wasn't making it go boom.:D

Uh. You have to hit the T-rite for it to go boom. Jussayin.

62 of your last 75 posts have been in the classifieds forums. Maybe if you weren't here just to sell stuff people would act differently? :dunno:

• Upvote 1

62 of your last 75 posts have been in the classifieds forums. Maybe if you weren't here just to sell stuff people would act differently? :dunno:

You say that like its a bad thing

I would rather see him selling stuff instead of crying like some of the people on here. My brother purchased a gun from him and I have delt with him many times at iron pony. Thumbs up to a good seller

• Upvote 1

You say that like its a bad thing

I would rather see him selling stuff instead of crying like some of the people on here. My brother purchased a gun from him and I have delt with him many times at iron pony. Thumbs up to a good seller

I've known Todd for a while. I'm half giving him shit and half serious that he sells too much shit on here.