anybody have an extra room?

Steve Butters

im looking for a place to stay, but i dont have a lot of money.

my only requirements are a room to sleep in and wireless internet (i do my homework online - and really...i can probably work around this by doing homework at my fiances house)

the closer you are to pataskala/pickerington, the less time i will even be at the house

i can even re-activate my gym membership and use the showers at the gym after i get off work - so i wont even need to share a shower if required

i will get a storage unit to put all my stuff in...the only thing i will be bringing with me is my tv, a tv stand, a night stand, and if theres room i have a king size bed - but if not i can leave it and just buy something smaller to fit..and ill bring a mini-fridge to keep my groceries in

you literally wont hardly notice me there

i also have two reptile enclosures, ones a 55g fish tank, the other is 4x2x2...they can sit on the floor and be stacked, so they wont take up more than 8sq ft floor space

i have two bearded dragons, they dont smell or anything, you wont even notice they are there...they have a 0% chance of escaping the tanks i have them also.

i dont need any garage space, just a place to park my truck outside...ill put my toolboxes and all my stuff into the storage unit

anybody have anything on the east side of columbus? if so, PM me some details and a price

im heading out this afternoon to fill out some job applications to pick up another job to help pay rent, so i dont need something immediate, but i make enough at UPS to cover everything besides rent so finding an $8/hr full time job to pay the rent shouldnt be too hard

im looking for a place to stay, but i dont have a lot of money.

my only requirements are a room to sleep in and wireless internet (i do my homework online - and really...i can probably work around this by doing homework at my fiances house)

the closer you are to pataskala/pickerington, the less time i will even be at the house

i can even re-activate my gym membership and use the showers at the gym after i get off work - so i wont even need to share a shower if required

i will get a storage unit to put all my stuff in...the only thing i will be bringing with me is my tv, a tv stand, a night stand, and if theres room i have a king size bed - but if not i can leave it and just buy something smaller to fit..and ill bring a mini-fridge to keep my groceries in

you literally wont hardly notice me there

i also have two reptile enclosures, ones a 55g fish tank, the other is 4x2x2...they can sit on the floor and be stacked, so they wont take up more than 8sq ft floor space

i have two bearded dragons, they dont smell or anything, you wont even notice they are there...they have a 0% chance of escaping the tanks i have them also.

i dont need any garage space, just a place to park my truck outside...ill put my toolboxes and all my stuff into the storage unit

anybody have anything on the east side of columbus? if so, PM me some details and a price

im heading out this afternoon to fill out some job applications to pick up another job to help pay rent, so i dont need something immediate, but i make enough at UPS to cover everything besides rent so finding an $8/hr full time job to pay the rent shouldnt be too hard

send me a PM if you have a CDL

I have a room near Ironpony if you can put up with a crazy boxer, a pitbull, 2 stunters, and random gun fire.....

if for some reason something falls through with john i will hit you up for sure man

your place was sounding alright, then i saw "random gun fire" and i decided it would be awesome. lol