I Need A Plumber For A Gas Line

Chris@CycleCat

I need a plumber to run a gas line from my house meter to my garage. It is probably a 60' run. I am in Gahanna.

Please call Chris at 614 800 0944. Thanks

Chris Calovini

President

Cycle Cat

614 800 0944

chris@cyclecat.com

www.cyclecat.com

Edited by Chris@CycleCat

plumbers do gas lines? Thats news to me

I don't think I have any of our guys working now that live near Columbus but I'll see if I can look it up. A lot of them do small side jobs like this all the time since as a company we don't do small jobs like this

i know a plumber who can give you a hand...its the guy we use for our jobs for the city where they actually want a real plumber (sometimes they let us do them anyways, depends how big the job is)

heres a link to their company info - no actual website

http://www.bbb.org/centralohio/business-reviews/plumbers/a-sterling-plumbing-sewer-and-drains-in-columbus-oh-70002996

if you call, say you were referred by smock construction

That would be cool. I want to run the plastic underground line but I cant buy it because I am not a plumber.

Have you ever worked with natural gas before because I'm willing to bet I can find a place for you to order it?

If you haven't, I don't suggest undertaking this yourself as its dangerous. Can be simple though depending on the style of meter you have. I'll try to get some answers from some people around here though as I only really know the details of specs for much larger scale jobs with large diameter pipe (I work for a Natural Gas Pipeline Construction company)

home owners are allowed to pull their own permits - i see no reason why he cant buy the pipe himself. he might just have to get it from somewhere that deals with non-commercial business as well. i know companies like ferguson require business accounts, but just explain what youre doing and theres no reason they wont sell to you.

you dont need to be licensed for anything you do on your own property - just have to file for the proper permits

thats how people get away with working without a license - they have the home owner pull the permits - homeowners just dont realize that puts all liability on them! so if homeowner pulls a permit to do a sewer line for a company, then the company breaks the main line, the homeowner has to pay the city to fix it etc