Pics of Track Bike.

J_Copeland

ahem...how much is just a little? :D

If I were to let it go I'd like to get $3900 out of it, and I'd still be taking a loss after the stuff I had to put on it (tires, chain, sprocket(s)). She ain't perfect by any means but it's on '08 that ran great without any problems this season.

But I think that's a little more than you were looking to spend if I remember correctly.

I can assure you of two things:

1.) That generation of GSXR is absolutely piggy. If you happen to be small, it's an RV.

2.) Even a shitty rider that only weighs 130lbs soaking wet can still work with it. She may have some girth on her, but she still rides faster than I can...

picture.php?albumid=63&pictureid=14884

picture.php?albumid=63&pictureid=14885picture.php?albumid=63&pictureid=14886

I can assure you of two things:

1.) That generation of GSXR is absolutely piggy. If you happen to be small, it's an RV.

2.) Even a shitty rider that only weighs 130lbs soaking wet can still work with it. She may have some girth on her, but she still rides faster than I can...

Quoted for truth...it can be quick on the track...

assuming it starts and theres power. :D

But yours is a 5 year older, BTS, loser football team painted, damaged POS.

:D

$1 says that Cope is quicker than you on his piggy gixxer.

I'll take that bet.

The '01-'03 chassis wasn't ideal, and the bikes weigh considerably more than others from the same era. The engines are great. My friend Kevin used to have an '01 750. He was pretty damn quick on it, so it can absolutely be done; I'm just saying that it will take more work than a lighter, more agile bike, like mine.

I'll be less bitter when I win my dollar :D

Edited by redkow97

Quoted for truth...it can be quick on the track...

assuming it starts and theres power. :D

Yea....About that...

Cope, don't be an idiot like some people that may or may not have just posted up owning this generation GSXR, and forget to check if the fucking rectifier is still plugged in after a wreck a while back...It's a real bitch to have your bike randomly loose all electrical systems right at the end of the front straight at Putnam.

Or so I hear.

Yet another thing that duct tape has fixed in a pinch while at the track.