Pot Holes and Other Road Hazards, Post Them Here!!!!!

Casper

like everyone else said, high street sucks from about lane ave to worthington. elliot and i were riding that way on tuesday and i was hating it the whole time

• 4 weeks later...

they are doing repaving on State road in Cuyahoga Falls... I learned how scary it is going over unpaved uneven road AND it's one lane with a flagger... AND the paved to unpaved line is at least 5 inches tall.... that scared the shit out of me

State rd Exit ramps closed on 480 (60 days). Careful going through Westlake on 90 they have a cop out their in a gray pickup clockin radar. Oh and it seems that every city around is gettin slower and slower at cleaning up all the loose dirt and gravel around a lot of intersections, so just be careful out their!

• 2 weeks later...
Probably don't want to know HOW you found out :(

Watch out for gravel, it seems to be getting worse lately, all over the place!

Thankfully it was the wife that spotted it & she was in the car. Big bits of rock & stuff, messy.

• 4 weeks later...

holy crap. I-75 southbound before the middletown exit. The slow lane has a serious pot hole I barely missed. probably over a foot diameter and a couple inches deep. That would have really sucked.

• 2 weeks later...

Its because of all of the snow plows tearing up the roads here while they are clearing the snow. It is a vicious cycle in this state. Don't like it much myself. But, have gotten used to it though!

• 2 weeks later...

Just heard from someone here at work that there is some kind of gas/oil spill on I-71 at Grove City area. Road closed but watch out if you are going that way on two wheels any time soon.

(no more details about it, sorry)

• 2 weeks later...

Labor Day rode from Chillicothe to Cincinnati pretty much in the rain the whole way and other than the normal paint stop bars and sewer lids,Hillsboro had a couple of cobble stone crosswalks that I just kinda coasted across ,but jumped off of 275 west bound to 71 south and was trying to get to track speed at 55 I hit a tar snake and spun the back tire and I webble wobbled but the front end held straight...riding in the rain,big time fun but if I kept above 50 my fairing kept the rain out of my face,3/4 helmet.

Yea, those tar snakes get me in the rain too... They're all over 71.

:) Yuppers ya never notice that stuff till it rains. Tell ya what has me stumped are the stop bars,seems like I didn't have any problems till a few years ago and now they are slicker than snot on a door knob..riding in the rain is not too big of a problem if ya have decent tires and can relax.

• 3 weeks later...

Colerain TWP. Bank road runs between Old Colerain and W Kemper..

If ya have been on it ya know the tight turn near Banklick tavern,well from about there to just before Kemper there is a 2 foot wide patch of black top that is a bit squirelly from where they put in a new water line,just a slight pucker factor,didn't see any gravel...just a heads up.The bar is still open:)

• Casper unpinned this topic