Pot Holes and Other Road Hazards, Post Them Here!!!!!

Casper

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Millville-Reily Road (or Reily-Millville Rd as some maps like to call it), is it pretty rough shape. Discovered this today during my lunch break ride. It's one of my favorite local roads, due to the sweepers, but it's not a whole lotta fun at the moment. Thick gravel patches everywhere, particularly bad on the Reily side.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont know if anyone will see this. Where Valley Parkway meets Chippewa Parkway between 82 and Riverview Road there is a big dip going up the Valley Parkway hill. Its near the top, I think the last curve. It looks decieving, like a new asphalt patch. Its sunken in a good 5 or 6 inches. Like about the size of a manhole cover. It was closed the other day, for no apparent reason, so maybe they are fixing it, or screwing something else up.

• 2 months later...

The ramp onto 75S from the norwood-lateral... there is a pothole at the end of the overpass. It's been there forever, it get's patched, then comes back... If you're in a car railin', you're front right tire will hit it in the best line. Enter wide, pushing the apex later in the turn.

heading from easton twords polaris on 270 where the construction is... hard bumps from where they took out part fo the road on the bridge goi over MOrse and then rigth befo re the westerville exit if your not in the fast lane its a harsh thud... dam ohio constrution

• 2 weeks later...

Some major pot holes I encounter: All of Dover Center in North Olmsted, Almost all of RT 237 from Brook Park to Berea (there is a major bump on this road that is raised about 3-4 inches off the groud). As 480W turns into RT 10 there is some major holes. Those are just the worst I can think of...but the damn pot holes are everywhere up here.

• 6 months later...
Pot Holes Huh? Well they are everywhere. David says that I can't ride until spring cuz I'm to clumpsy. I there is a pot hole I will hit it and fall!!!

If you are waiting for them to patch the pot holes you are going to have to wait a lot longer than spring...:lol:

I'll add one: Sunbury road (south bound) between 161 and Morse Rd. there is this damn pot hole on the right side that is long and skinny. If you put your front wheel in, it will throw your bars back and forth...sometimes violently. I hit it several times last season and its still there..

Edited by wolfman

well there's some doozies up around polaris pkwy, then east side near 33 south, I hit a good one on winchester pike and hamilton rd, morse and clevland are to be avoided, high st in worthington, and campus. pretty much the whole damned city....

• 3 weeks later...

Noticed some holes on 270 N near Hamilton Rd on the east side. The 2nd lane from the left. I think the 3rd lane from the left had some holes.

270 N to 670 W. noticed a nice hole near the berm in the left lane.

Also 270 southbound to State Route 16 on th east side is a little bumpy where it has been filled.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Casper unpinned this topic