Let me be the first to wish all the OSU fans

InyaAzz

a happy return to reality. It's been a nice 7 year run for you guys and gals. Fortunately, nature has a way of balancing herself out and putting things back in it's proper order. What is this order I speak of? Why that would be 57-44-6.

See you on 11-26-11.

p.s. Sorry to hear about your troubles as of late. We can relate.

Sincerely,

michigan.jpg

p.s.s. Yes, I signed back on after being away for 3 months, just to post this.

I saw Meyer on TV at the Mich-Neb game say he has not been offered, has had an offer or has not talked to anyone about a coaching position. Not sure whats in it for him to lie, but I guess we'll see....

I think Michigan is prime for giving OSU a good whupping this time around. But only if they don't get big heads with all the press they're getting.

Edited by ohiomike

I miss you

I miss you too baby.

Michigan has sucked ass for the last 6 years, so I reckon they are due for a good season for a change.:skunk: Doubt Wolverine fans are gonna be very happy when Urban Meyer is coaching the Buckeyes next season.

Urban Meyer...Pee Wee Herman... who gives a fuck. Meyer still has to deal with whatever the NCAA is gonna smack OSU with. And just like Tressel had baggage, Urban will be bringing some of his own with him. I liked The Vest because he was never one to try and steal the spotlight or be an attention whore. Good luck with trying to keep Meyer off of center stage.

Don't get me wrong, he's a good coach...I just don't think he's the immediate fix to OSU's current problems. It's gonna take a little more than hiring Meyer to right the ship.

Keep posting that shit and you will have something inyazz :D who am I trying to kid we suck this year

:) I feel your pain. Really..I do. But, I've had to put up with 3 painful years of Rich Rod, and then 4 years before then of Lloyd Carr's inability to beat OSU. I could somewhat swallow the Lloyd Carr years. He was a great guy, with good teams, who just simply got out coached by The Vest. The Rich Rod era was another story.

I saw Meyer on TV at the Mich-Neb game say he has not been offered, has had an offer or has not talked to anyone about a coaching position. Not sure whats in it for him to lie, but I guess we'll see....

I think Michigan is prime for giving OSU a good whupping this time around. But only if they don't get big heads with all the press they're getting.

This Mich team is grounded. They have a totally different attitude. Hoke coaches by example..he's a teacher, not a screamer like Rich Rod. Mr Maddison on the D side was a gift from the gods. This UM team is almost..almost...identical to the previous year. The difference is coaching and a belief in the system. And..oh yeah..the actual existence of a system. The players believe in it, and believe that the coaches know what they're doing.

I saw Meyer make those comments. I believe he said there he had not accepted any position and that no position had been offered to him. I don't think he said he never discussed a position. Correct me if I'm wrong. Either way, there is no way in hell OSU will offer him the job with the current season still ongoing. They would wait until the season is done and then make the announcement, out of respect for Fickel. Remember what happened with Les Miles and UM? Miles had accepted the job verbally, and some asshole in the UM front office leaked it. Miles hadn't played in the bowl game yet...and ESPN broke the story that he was headed to UM. He had to backtrack and distance himself from that, and ended up signing another contract with LSU. Yeah, Meyer isn't actively coaching right now, but no one is going to admit anything about a job offer while the season is still being played. That just looks bad all over, and will kill all respect the current players have for Fickel since they figure he's not going to be around.

If you listen to some of the 'in the know' guys, even Fickel doesn't think he's ready, and is more content with being under The Vest's wings for umpteen years..and now Meyers's wings. He's more comfortable playing the support role and taking over some time in the future once he feels he's ready. he's more than willing to be at OSU his whole life, in his current role if necessary, as long as he has a great coach to learn from. So they say.

Urban Meyer will take the job !!!

Should be a good game !

U all couldn't beat us with somewhat equal teams (remember when we were #1 and u all were #2)... If Mich beats us this year, it's due to the lack of talent and experience of the OSU team. Coaches can only do so much, but when it comes down to making the plays, it's up to the players...and our players (QB/receivers) can't finish the plays right now and we are the worst passing team in the big 10, and also half the country.

If Mich does end up beating us this year, I wouldn't go and gloat about it too much. But, if we beat Mich.. We have every right to celebrate the win!

Go Buckeyes...

If Mich does end up beating us this year, I wouldn't go and gloat about it too much. But, if we beat Mich.. We have every right to celebrate the win!

this is why i dont like OSU fans in general....such poor sports

inb4osufansburncarsandrapetoddlersbecausetheylosetomichigan

**disclaimer - im not a michigan fan either, i dont care for college football..pro is much better

im sure for the last 7 years there has been a few M teams that sucked, yet OSU fans still celebrate every victory like they beat the champs every year, but when the role is reversed the attitude changes

• Upvote 1

P.s.s. you can go away for 3 more months....or just go back to than God-awful state to the north.

And you can eat a dick. Sounds like you've got one in there already.

U all couldn't beat us with somewhat equal teams (remember when we were #1 and u all were #2)... If Mich beats us this year, it's due to the lack of talent and experience of the OSU team. Coaches can only do so much, but when it comes down to making the plays, it's up to the players...and our players (QB/receivers) can't finish the plays right now and we are the worst passing team in the big 10, and also half the country.

Go Buckeyes...

HAHAHAAHAHAA....this is hilarious. So, are you saying that UM owns the series because OSU generally sucks? Or are you basing that conclusion on one game where OSU was #1, and pulled out a 4 point victory in 2006? Oh wait, what about this:

"The most notorious matchups of the era took place in 1993, 1995, and 1996, in which Ohio State entered the game each year undefeated. The Buckeyes had a 9–0–1 record heading into the 1993 game and were looking to claim an outright Big Ten title against a Michigan team that had already lost four times. Michigan receiver Mercury Hayes and running backs Jon Ritchie, Che Foster, and Ed Davis each scored a touchdown as the Wolverines shocked the Buckeyes, 28–0. After the game, Cooper said: "This is one of the most embarrassing games I've ever been involved with." "They outplayed us on offense, on defense, and in the kicking game. If you'd told me we would come up here and get beat 28-0, I'd have probably stayed home. n 1995, #2 Ohio State was led by eventual Heisman Trophy winner Eddie George and future NFL stars Orlando Pace, Terry Glenn, Mike Vrabel, Shawn Springs, and Rickey Dudley. Glenn insisted there wasn't anything special about the Wolverines: "Michigan's nothing," he said.[16] Perhaps inspired by this remark, the Wolverines manhandled the Buckeyes at the line of scrimmage from the very first play. Michigan senior running back Tim Biakabutuka amassed 313 yards rushing in Michigan's 31–23 upset. The Buckeyes had high expectations again entering the 1996 contest. They boasted an unblemished 10–0 record and were ranked #2 in the nation as they entered the finale with 8–3 Michigan. When Ohio State jumped to a 9–0 halftime lead, the OSU crowd sensed a special finish and perhaps a rise to #1. The Wolverines' defense shut the Buckeyes out in the second half while replaced the struggling and led Michigan to 13 unanswered points and another victory over their rivals, 13–9. The game would turn out to be the Buckeyes' only loss of the season and ended up costing them a chance at a share of the national championship.

In 1997, Ohio State hoped to return the favor: the 10–0 Wolverines sat atop the AP Poll entering their matchup with the 10–1 Buckeyes, who were ranked #4. Spearheaded by the play of eventual Heisman winner , who ran a punt back for a touchdown, intercepted a pass in the Ohio State end zone, and caught a 37 yard pass that set up freshman running back ' touchdown run, the Wolverines prevailed, 20–14. The Wolverines then defeated in the by a 21–16 score, winning their first national championship since 1948."

Your logic's flawed son.

Homer. :) Short term memory homer. Come on....really? UM has has the 34th ranked offense. OSU's is 108th. That won't matter the least bit? Granted, this series is full of the underdog getting the upper hand, but according to your logic UM's only shot to win is if OSI doesn't show up. Or maybe you're picking one game in the whole series like Fireman above, and basing your logic on that. :p

(Lot's of things going on in my side of the universe...I don't have a lot of free time. That, and this place tends to get a little stupid when folks can't ride their bikes.)

This. Exactly.

Maybe it's because they were getting spanked on the regular, and now they've got a taste of success against UM they developed short term memory? Don't know.

And why is it an OSU fan can go have a good time in Ann Arbor (save the Ann Arbor jokes...you're not as funny as you think you are), but if you're a UM fan and try to go to a OSU game, your car will get torched and your children sodomized in the port-a-potty ? Seriously. OSU fan doesn't know how to have a good time and win (or lose) graciously. In Ann Arbor, they'll give you some shit during the game...but buy you a drink afterwards win or lose. In Columbus, you had better sneak the fuck out before the last whistle or have your concealed firearm ready to rock.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Think what u like, but I never gloated when they sucked like we do this season. Only when it was a even or near even match

Neither have I. Ever. I'm not gloating now. Re read the OP. I'm actually sympathizing because I've had to live with it for the last few years. That doesn't mean I can't support my team and look forward to them smashing OSU this Saturday.

Neither have I. Ever. I'm not gloating now. Re read the OP. I'm actually sympathizing because I've had to live with it for the last few years. That doesn't mean I can't support my team and look forward to them smashing OSU this Saturday.

Yep, fair enough!! We will see Sat what happens.. U never know

orly.jpg

And you can eat a dick. Sounds like you've got one in there already.

HAHAHAAHAHAA....this is hilarious. So, are you saying that UM owns the series because OSU generally sucks? Or are you basing that conclusion on one game where OSU was #1, and pulled out a 4 point victory in 2006? Oh wait, what about this:

"The most notorious matchups of the era took place in 1993, 1995, and 1996, in which Ohio State entered the game each year undefeated. The Buckeyes had a 9–0–1 record heading into the 1993 game and were looking to claim an outright Big Ten title against a Michigan team that had already lost four times. Michigan receiver Mercury Hayes and running backs Jon Ritchie, Che Foster, and Ed Davis each scored a touchdown as the Wolverines shocked the Buckeyes, 28–0. After the game, Cooper said: "This is one of the most embarrassing games I've ever been involved with." "They outplayed us on offense, on defense, and in the kicking game. If you'd told me we would come up here and get beat 28-0, I'd have probably stayed home. n 1995, #2 Ohio State was led by eventual Heisman Trophy winner Eddie George and future NFL stars Orlando Pace, Terry Glenn, Mike Vrabel, Shawn Springs, and Rickey Dudley. Glenn insisted there wasn't anything special about the Wolverines: "Michigan's nothing," he said.[16] Perhaps inspired by this remark, the Wolverines manhandled the Buckeyes at the line of scrimmage from the very first play. Michigan senior running back Tim Biakabutuka amassed 313 yards rushing in Michigan's 31–23 upset. The Buckeyes had high expectations again entering the 1996 contest. They boasted an unblemished 10–0 record and were ranked #2 in the nation as they entered the finale with 8–3 Michigan. When Ohio State jumped to a 9–0 halftime lead, the OSU crowd sensed a special finish and perhaps a rise to #1. The Wolverines' defense shut the Buckeyes out in the second half while replaced the struggling and led Michigan to 13 unanswered points and another victory over their rivals, 13–9. The game would turn out to be the Buckeyes' only loss of the season and ended up costing them a chance at a share of the national championship.

In 1997, Ohio State hoped to return the favor: the 10–0 Wolverines sat atop the AP Poll entering their matchup with the 10–1 Buckeyes, who were ranked #4. Spearheaded by the play of eventual Heisman winner , who ran a punt back for a touchdown, intercepted a pass in the Ohio State end zone, and caught a 37 yard pass that set up freshman running back ' touchdown run, the Wolverines prevailed, 20–14. The Wolverines then defeated in the by a 21–16 score, winning their first national championship since 1948."

Your logic's flawed son.

Homer. :) Short term memory homer. Come on....really? UM has has the 34th ranked offense. OSU's is 108th. That won't matter the least bit? Granted, this series is full of the underdog getting the upper hand, but according to your logic UM's only shot to win is if OSI doesn't show up. Or maybe you're picking one game in the whole series like Fireman above, and basing your logic on that. :p

(Lot's of things going on in my side of the universe...I don't have a lot of free time. That, and this place tends to get a little stupid when folks can't ride their bikes.)

This. Exactly.

Maybe it's because they were getting spanked on the regular, and now they've got a taste of success against UM they developed short term memory? Don't know.

And why is it an OSU fan can go have a good time in Ann Arbor (save the Ann Arbor jokes...you're not as funny as you think you are), but if you're a UM fan and try to go to a OSU game, your car will get torched and your children sodomized in the port-a-potty ? Seriously. OSU fan doesn't know how to have a good time and win (or lose) graciously. In Ann Arbor, they'll give you some shit during the game...but buy you a drink afterwards win or lose. In Columbus, you had better sneak the fuck out before the last whistle or have your concealed firearm ready to rock.

:lol: Inya's post is full of WIN!

I cant beleive Im gonna say this... but I fully expect OSU to loose this year. that said I expected us to get crushed but Wisconsin. One other thing...... one good hit..... put M quarterback on the side lines and they are finished. He is their whole offense and they will fold...... just like last year.

the rivalry hasn't been good since the #1, #2 game. Whether its been OSU that now sucks or Michigan that had a rough couple years. I fully expect Michigan to win by double whatever the spread is

If OSU wins it would be nice, but even as big of an OSU fan I am I'll hardly rub it in the face of my scUM fan friends like I used to be able to when they were equally good teams