Let me be the first to wish all the OSU fans

InyaAzz

as a "since i moved to the states" browns fan, let me congratulate the michigan fans on a long waited win.

although, i believe michigan still has the overall lifetime lead versus OSU, am i right?

anyway, as I posted on another ohio state alumni's facebook (who hates OSU with a passion):

Q: How do you get a Michigan fan to quit masturbating?

A: Paint his dick scarlet and gray and he won't beat it for 7 years.

well, you finally blew your load. hurray!!!!1!!11!

other than the painful fuck ups by OSU, it was a pretty enjoyable game. I didn't expect it to be a high scoring game.

when Braxton Miller learns to hit open deep balls he will be awesome

I gotta say though I'm pretty pleased with the game, I honestly though Michigan was gonna put up at least a 2 TD lead by the 4th and run away with it

I am gonna laugh my ass off if OSU beats the Honey Badgers "at the big house".......cockiness will fuck you in the ass.

^This^ right here is why I HATE most OSU fans. I figure its great to pull for your team, to talk some shit about it all. But bullsh!t like this is why I have to laugh at you. HAfreakingHA! Looks like it

fucked you in the ass.

Gee, :cry: must suck to be you huh? LMAO.....shit goes around and its caught up with your 'picked on' Buckeyes, huh?

My opinion is that was a game when its a shame one team had to lose. Hard fought, very emotionally played, I'm glad to see UofM break the streak. And for all you who want to whine about how Ohio didn't have this or that player, remember Michigan was playing with the same players that Rich Rod had when the Wolverines just plain sucked. The same players that for the last 3 years couldn't win if their life depended on it. I can't wait until Hoke has a chance with players he recruits to fit his system. And at the same time I hope OSU rises back up so that they can both represent the B10 and kick the SEC's butts. After 'The Game', that is....

My opinion is that was a game when its a shame one team had to lose. Hard fought, very emotionally played, I'm glad to see UofM break the streak. And for all you who want to whine about how Ohio didn't have this or that player, remember Michigan was playing with the same players that Rich Rod had when the Wolverines just plain sucked. The same players that for the last 3 years couldn't win if their life depended on it. I can't wait until Hoke has a chance with players he recruits to fit his system. And at the same time I hope OSU rises back up so that they can both represent the B10 and kick the SEC's butts. After 'The Game', that is....

All of this is chock full of win.

Lots of folks tend to forget that these are the same 'rejects' that sucked under three years of Rich Rod. I don't really have sympathy for the 'we didn't have all our players' defense. Especially when the 'we'll beat any team Michigan has on the field' card is played right before that.

Hoke took an absolute mess of a team...with players he didn't recruit...and put a system in place that they could believe it. They overachieved because they believed in themselves and more importantly, their coaching staff. Having said that, I think UM will take a step back next year because of the tougher schedule and the fact that we are losing a big number of lineman. This year we had nothing to lose..so expectations were set low. Next year, not so much.

I have no doubt Urban Meyer will lead OSU to great things...I also have no doubt that there are a number of recruits that will stay away from the spread and gravitate towards other schools. Whether or not the spread can truly work in the Big Ten is up for debate. You definitely need to have burners on the defense to compensate....not the prototypical Big 10 athlete. Personally, I liked what OSU had going on with a sort of hybrid offense....because they had the athletes to run both systems. Regardless..OSU will be back before you can blink an eye, Michigan is still a work in progress and the showers are off limits in Happy Valley.

Great game.

All of this is chock full of win.

Lots of folks tend to forget that these are the same 'rejects' that sucked under three years of Rich Rod. I don't really have sympathy for the 'we didn't have all our players' defense. Especially when the 'we'll beat any team Michigan has on the field' card is played right before that.

Hoke took an absolute mess of a team...with players he didn't recruit...and put a system in place that they could believe it. They overachieved because they believed in themselves and more importantly, their coaching staff. Having said that, I think UM will take a step back next year because of the tougher schedule and the fact that we are losing a big number of lineman. This year we had nothing to lose..so expectations were set low. Next year, not so much.

I have no doubt Urban Meyer will lead OSU to great things...I also have no doubt that there are a number of recruits that will stay away from the spread and gravitate towards other schools. Whether or not the spread can truly work in the Big Ten is up for debate. You definitely need to have burners on the defense to compensate....not the prototypical Big 10 athlete. Personally, I liked what OSU had going on with a sort of hybrid offense....because they had the athletes to run both systems. Regardless..OSU will be back before you can blink an eye, Michigan is still a work in progress and the showers are off limits in Happy Valley.

Great game.

Exactly.

Hey, I was passed this little tidbit by a friend who is a big Buckeye fan.....

"Mike Stoops: Multiple sources close to Stoops have informed us today that despite other offers, Stoops is locked in with Urban to be his defensive coordinator. "

interesting twist to the UMeyer rumors. :cool:

when Braxton Miller learns to hit open deep balls he will be awesome

I gotta say though I'm pretty pleased with the game, I honestly though Michigan was gonna put up at least a 2 TD lead by the 4th and run away with it

Like I said in the beginning of the season...Buckeye fan needed to give Fickel a chance. I was impressed with the game plan. They knew that the Michigan secondary was the weak spot of the D and they attacked it. The kid is a freshman, learning on the job. He's getting better and better with each game. By the time he's a Junior everyone will have forgotten about his first season.

Michigan gave up as many TD's as Miller threw away with mistakes of their own.

Exactly.

Hey, I was passed this little tidbit by a friend who is a big Buckeye fan.....

"Mike Stoops: Multiple sources close to Stoops have informed us today that despite other offers, Stoops is locked in with Urban to be his defensive coordinator. "

interesting twist to the UMeyer rumors. :cool:

Small world. Mich fires Rich Rod. Arizona fires Stoops. Arizona hires Rich Rod. Stoops comes to OSU.

^This^ right here is why I HATE most OSU fans. I figure its great to pull for your team, to talk some shit about it all. But bullsh!t like this is why I have to laugh at you. HAfreakingHA! Looks like it

Gee, :cry: must suck to be you huh? LMAO.....shit goes around and its caught up with your 'picked on' Buckeyes, huh?

Well..........I was only refering to the "possibility" that OSU was gonna beat Michigan, especially since NOBODY was giving them a snowballs chance in hell of doing it. Looks to me like that game was anything but dominated by Michigan, had OSU actually played defense and not had some stupid penalities.......OSU had that game won. It was a gift from us Buckeye fans so I would enjoy it, they had quite a losing streak going on "since 2003" and Im sure Mr Urban Meyer will get things right back on track. And don't forget that many of the Wolverines best players come from OHIO!!!!!!:D

Edited by Pokey

that is hurtful after my heartfelt congratulations post.

I actually hit the wrong smiley...it was 3:30AM and apparently I passed out on the couch around 11. Thankfully my clothes were still on.

But yeah..hung over and trying to hit the appropriate smiley button on a 3" screen.

Well..........I was only refering to the "possibility" that OSU was gonna beat Michigan, especially since NOBODY was giving them a snowballs chance in hell of doing it. Looks to me like that game was anything but dominated by Michigan, had OSU actually played defense and not had some stupid penalities.......OSU had that game won. It was a gift from us Buckeye fans so I would enjoy it, they had quite a losing streak going on "since 2003" and Im sure Mr Urban Meyer will get things right back on track. And don't forget that many of the Wolverines best players come from OHIO!!!!!!:D

I totally did not expect this response.

yea as an OSU fan I love saying hey it only took 8 years for UM to take a game but I wish OSU fans would not forget to look at the big picture, UM still leads the series 58-43-6, UM had the largest win with a score of 86-0 in 1902, and UM had the longest win streak with 9 straight.

All that being said, Muck Fichigan, Ann Arbor is still a whore and GO OSU!

And why is it an OSU fan can go have a good time in Ann Arbor (save the Ann Arbor jokes...you're not as funny as you think you are), but if you're a UM fan and try to go to a OSU game, your car will get torched and your children sodomized in the port-a-potty ? Seriously.

yeah everyone in ann arbor a saint... what bullshit. :rolleyes:

ive been to my fair share of games in michigan, and i can unequivocally tell you that UM has douchebag fans too.

not as bad as penn state, but still pretty bad.

And based on what I have been told, NONE worse than OSU fans.

penn state was the absolute worse. we were pelted with rocks, ice balls, ice balls with rocks in them. someone even hit me in the head with a battery walking into the stadium. there were reports of them throwing bottles full of piss at people too, but i never saw that.

the worst thing that i saw though, they pelted the band with snowballs.

i mean, come on. its the band. what did they ever do?

best place i ever saw a game at was iowa. everyone there was super cool and down to party.

penn state was the absolute worse. we were pelted with rocks, ice balls, ice balls with rocks in them. someone even hit me in the head with a battery walking into the stadium. there were reports of them throwing bottles full of piss at people too, but i never saw that.

the worst thing that i saw though, they pelted the band with snowballs.

i mean, come on. its the band. what did they ever do?

best place i ever saw a game at was iowa. everyone there was super cool and down to party.

Your deal at Penn State sounds like what the visitors went through going into the horse shoe. I even heard that from my eye Dr., an OSU alumni. He said he stopped going to the games because of the OSU fans being so out of control. That's totally out of line and should be stopped wherever.