Black Friday Deals

Bad324

So what are the best you guys are seeing or looking to buy? I don't really NEED another TV however there seem to be so many good deals I might not be able to resist having a 2 TV setup for the rest of the football season :D

These are the front runners for me so far:

http://www.hhgregg.com/sharp-70-class-aquos-1080p-120hz-led-hdtv-69-5-diagonal-size-/item/LC70LE632U

http://www.hhgregg.com/sharp-60-class-aquos-120hz-1080p-led-hdtv-60-5-actual-diagonal-size-/item/LC60LE6300U

Although I'm debating on jumping a sub $300 42" deal to mount on the wall above my current 52"

That TV looked nice till I saw the refresh rate at 60Hrz :(

Going to check on the price for those Triton headset though :D

And if anyone sees a good deal on a 10+ fireproof gun safe, let me know. :D

What is your definition of fireproof. FYI 10is pretty small and wont hold that if the rifles are scoped.

Just providing the info so you dont spend money on something that doesnt fit your needs.

What weight are you looking for? Most "gunsafes" are really nothing more then a metal gun cabinet which can be opened very easily. Doing some research now will safe you headaches later.

I dont know much of anything about the new TV's. I have been looking but seriously have no idea what I am looking at. Wally World had a 50 - some inch Sony flat screen the other night for 350.00... I passed because I had no idea what it was. besides a 50" black flat box.

I'd like to pick up a PS3 bundle for 150 or so if anyone sees that deal...I want it more for the online tv and blu-ray, but gaming would be nice to have.

Marc's had some at their B&M stores this past week. Not sure if you have that store nearby.

Damn...nevermind what IYA said.

Best Buy and Wally world are having video game sales

(I'd like to get BF3 and Madden for $30 ea.)

But I'm not going to fight the crowds for them. I'd also like to get a good deal on a couple new smartphones from Verizon.

I saw a news story two days ago of people already camping out in front of a Best Buy in FL. Even if you save $500 on something, you've spent 100hrs of your life doing it... so $5/hr less the cost of any incidentals (food, propane), and it just goes downhill from there...

Bottom line, people are stupid, black friday is stupid, and the markups on consumer goods to wring every last dollar out of the American consumer is.... American.

#ImOffThisWeekSoIllBeDoingLotsOfTrollingAndRanting

I think I'm going to buy a new flat screen TV this year... and I'm very seriously considering bein willing to stand out in line all night long to get a good deal.

You can look at "what i pay per hour," but I'll stand outside in line for one night, big deal, for a TV I'll have for 5 years. Worth it.

Marc's in fairlawn and stow has had a$150 ps3 bundle for a week or so.

Online...it's black november...not just black friday.

Marc's had some at their B&M stores this past week. Not sure if you have that store nearby.

Damn...nevermind what IYA said.

Never heard of Marcs...Are there any between Cincy and Dayton? I'm coming home for Thanksgiving and will be heading up 75...

Gander Mountain has a Mossberg tactical 22 for $199: http://www.theblackfriday.com/ads/gander/gander-mountain-black-friday-ad9.shtml

haha 100 bucks off? its normally 229 so tho thats still money off its not the deal people should think it is.. im waiting on Riders Discount as well

haha 100 bucks off? its normally 229 so tho thats still money off its not the deal people should think it is.. im waiting on Riders Discount as well

Ya was looking at this or just a normal semi-auto 22LR, well or just ammo for the AR... But then did the math and actually the 299.99 for 1K 5.56 rds at Gander isn't all that great. Actually it isn't that good at all vs cheaper than dirt.....

Caspers pretty familiar with this one. He helped me lug it into the basement last year. I've outgrown it also.