OR holiday shenanigans - UPDATED: Friday, December 30th at Rule 3

gen3flygirl

Are you planning on coming to this event?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are you planning on coming to this event?

It's okay watching him play catchup will be amusing
I don't play catch up. I come in late after the guys have spent half their paycheck buying drinks for the single girls. That way they are already drunk enough to believe my lines and I start cockblocking. Half the effort, no money invested, all the rewards .... winning.

I don't play catch up. I come in late after the guys have spent half their paycheck buying drinks for the single girls. That way they are already drunk enough to believe my lines and I start cockblocking. Half the effort, no money invested, all the rewards .... winning.

:lol:

did I say catch up? I meant high-fiving people :D

Might be stopping in as well.

I hope 70w opens up soon. I haven't sat for that long in traffic in pickerington before.

Sitting in it now, this blows!

my girl is stuck in it too heading to walmart from 310....depends how long that whole situation takes as to whether or not ill be showing up tonight

my girl is stuck in it too heading to walmart from 310....depends how long that whole situation takes as to whether or not ill be showing up tonight

I was coming home on 70 E and saw an overturned car and cod had it blocked off at Hamilton/317

the wreck is at hamilton and 70? holy shit...must have been like a 10x fatal accident if its blocked traffic up all the way to 310

honestly i know its wrong to get irritated at fatal accidents since im sure the person didnt plan on dying and its sad for their families etc....but come on....learn to fucking drive people, its friday, people wanna just go home after work..not sit in traffic for 10 hours waiting on MT to come clean you up off the road

the wreck is at hamilton and 70? holy shit...must have been like a 10x fatal accident if its blocked traffic up all the way to 310

honestly i know its wrong to get irritated at fatal accidents since im sure the person didnt plan on dying and its sad for their families etc....but come on....learn to fucking drive people, its friday, people wanna just go home after work..not sit in traffic for 10 hours waiting on MT to come clean you up off the road

I saw two cars a truck on the center median shoulder and the car was on the highway overturned. Just the two when I went pass.