Safe won't open

idodishez

Doskosport electronic safe. The code ive always used doesnt work anymore. Not sure what happened ever since I got back from vacation the code is no good. It still responds to presses, but sees it as an invalid code. All I can think of is maybe something sat on the buttons when it was in my trunk and somehow reprogrammed it. No manual key option. It does have a way to connect external power in the even of a dead battery, but it has power and is responding. Just not to the correct code. Am I screwed? Have to cut it open and destroy it? Got through to someone who says they are no longer in business/supported. 4587c05f-e843-b324.jpg4587c05f-e863-52dd.jpg

NoBama 2012

hook power to it. It might not have enough energy to unlock...just a thought

^ This first then below.

Sounds like your probably SOL. It will cost you more for a locksmith then it will to cut it open and replace it with a new unit.

If you cut it, save the box steel and Id like to test it to see what brinell it actually is. Should be fairly simple to cut near the door and/or pry the door open.

If you can't figure out the code, is there a way to drive the hinge pin out of it? That way you could open it without destroying it - just a thought.

:EDIT: now that I've posted before thinking, this probably wouldn't work since the safe would still be locked internally -- hopefully you can get it sorted out easily

Edited by Hellmutt

I have a sentry electronic safe and just this last month had the same problem,Put the code in and would not open..I had some pissed off employees cause I could not pay them because all the money and checks was locked up in the safe.So I changed the batteries and nothing..and for shits and giggles changed that batteries again and it opened right up....So I suggest changing the batteries or plugging in the power cord....because for the code to change you would have to go thru a series of events..