Are there any stuntting groups/meetups

just_some_dude

Jesus Christ I've had enough of this. I'm a shit rider and I will gladly like to see you keep up with me on my VFR in your buell. If you do I'll shut the fuck up. I can't do a wheelie. I can't stunt anything and I'm an amateur but I can no longer stand for this shit in good conscience

Hell I hope I get schooled even. But experience tells me that most people who think they are great < me

Disclaimer: I'm drunk as hell and this makes sense. If I sober up and it doesn't I then take it back and will delete it

Jesus Christ I've had enough of this. I'm a shit rider and I will gladly like to see you keep up with me on my VFR in your buell. If you do I'll shut the fuck up. I can't do a wheelie. I can't stunt anything and I'm an amateur but I can no longer stand for this shit in good conscience

Hell I hope I get schooled even. But experience tells me that most people who think they are great < me

Disclaimer: I'm drunk as hell and this makes sense. If I sober up and it doesn't I then take it back and will delete it

Quoted so you cant take it back :D

WTF is going on in here

Long story short:

I asked if there were stunt meetups.

People are hating because I have a Buell Blast and asked that question.

I said I was interested in learning a little more control on a Blast.

People continued to hate.

I offered evidence showing that a Blast can be more than people make of it.

Somehow it got off that I was claiming that a Buell Blast was better than other bikes?

I tried to clear that up multiple times.

Stunt guy came in and said hello.

Someone said WTF.

... and a drunk guy.

• Upvote 1

Long story short:

I asked if there were stunt meetups.

People are hating because I have a Buell Blast and asked that question.

I said I was interested in learning a little more control on a Blast.

I offered evidence showing that a Blast can be more than people make of it.

Somehow it got off that I was claiming that a Buell Blast was better than other bikes?

I tried to clear that up multiple times.

Stunt guy came in and said hello.

Someone said WTF.

... and a drunk guy.

Dude, its cool their just having some fun. As the riding season picks back up you'll have your answer ;). So for now enjoy the festivities:cool:

:nono: This thread makes me haz a sad. Cant we just be a welcoming and supportive forum? Do we always haz to hate? I haz a sad face

"Jet-Lee" showed up and started stirring the pot.

I really didn't get the impression that anyone was hating on the Blast prior to his arrival, nor was anyone telling the OP that stunting sucks. He even posted in the right forum.

I believe I found the 11 second Blast referenced, and I have to admit, that's pretty badass. I would ride it for sure. Shit, I wonder if I could race it in Lightweight Twins with WERA...

it's "up to" 650cc displacement (i believe it was a 600cc big bore kit) and up to 2 cylinders, right? I'm intrigued now. I don't have $2k or the knowledge to do the engine build myself, but maybe some day.