So how about that rain?

Casper

i don't hate snow. I hate what snow does to drivers and people who should not be on the road in my way

I don't really hate the snow but dread it with other drivers as well. Hell people can barely drive in the rain let alone the snow.

my diveway is faulked! Looks like a creek flowing down the one side. Which makes it impossible to stay out of going out or coming back in. Which just makes it worse. Then there is the backyard where all the water is coming from. i dug a trench last week trying to divert some it away so no it is a muddy mess as well, except for the rocky bottom it has because it flowed so much water threw the trench it now looks like a creek and looks like it has been running through there for years.

Edited by Beegreenstrings

Are you one of those pickup drivers who picks races with Mustangs inthe snow? :D

Actually, I just prefer to drive outside of the tracks everyone else has made and throw slush all over the guy following too closely behind me...

I would never race a 6700 lb. vehicle on a public road... ;)

* edit - if I were to race, I'd flap my arms at the Rustang driver as I blew past him...

i don't hate snow. I hate what snow does to drivers and people who should not be on the road in my way

Well, they were warming up in the rain today. What a cluster. :nono: I wish Ohio drivers would f'n learn to move right if they are not passing someone or required to be in the right lane in order to hit an exit ramp. It's a simple rule, why are Ohioans so brain dead about it?

Edited by buildit

Hate rain AND snow, there's nothing wrong with little samples of each from time to time - but constant, torrential doses for days on end is absolute bullshit -- and dont judge us dumbass drivers by our worst specimens:D

You snow haters are sick individuals. Rather have rain than snow??

Yes. Snow I have to clear from my driveway, scrape off my truck, track in the house, etc. Not to mention it's colder.

P.S. Snow also slows down my commute significantly. The rain this evening didn't affect it much. The snow flurries that one night a couple weeks ago did. It only takes one dipshit doing 30-35 in a 55 and one or two people afraid to pass.

Edited by brn6604

Actually, I just prefer to drive outside of the tracks everyone else has made and throw slush all over the guy following too closely behind me...

I would never race a 6700 lb. vehicle on a public road... ;)

* edit - if I were to race, I'd flap my arms at the Rustang driver as I blew past him...

Spot me one car length and I get to leave the TC on.