Moto Series 2012 Schedule: Must Read!!

APCh8r

I'm late to the party but at least I made it.

Hoping to make all the race weekends, and maybe an extra Putnam trip. My IRS sponsorship is in, and I'm going to sign up in advance for a bunch of days. I can't do too many in advance, I travel unexpectedly and might miss 1 or 2.

Gas prices are supposed to suck this summer, so anyone in the Cleveland area wanting to trailer pool especially for the longer drives let me know! I can possibly fit 1-2 more bikes. I might have to leave scooter at home though. :(

Scooter or the HOG? There's always room for the HOG.

The hog had an unfortunate accident that resulted in its poor little engine case cracking and leaking all the oil out. I think it got shut off before any harm was done from running with no oil. But it needs a little tlc with some jb weld before its back in action at a track near you.

Yeah, Im going to have to get Nick in here, he's the mod of the for sale and that basically was a for sale post.

Lets get this thing running and fixed at Nelson in April, then talk sales. I may need it to take the fiance to the reception from the wedding.

screw you, I need a pitbike

Mods...please move this thread to the for sale section, lol. I think I have a spare engine off a pressure washer with a bad pump. I'll have to get it all fixed up for April, I want it and the pressure washer gone. Need the room in the garage.