Moto Series 2012 Schedule: Must Read!!

APCh8r

• 2 weeks later...

For you guys that were looking to get a transponder for this season, make sure to check the Moto Series forum, this is what Todd had to say:

Transponders will be $400 if you pay by check, money order, or cash.

If you would like to pay by credit/debit card there will be an additional $12 for processing fees.

I will have all the units fully charged and ready for pick up at our first event.

Anyone is more than welcome to them up prior at my home address, just call or email ahead so we can arrange a time.

If you would like it shipped to you that would be extra, usually less than $10. Once I receive these I can get an exact price and post it then.

Pre-payment must be received in order for you to be eligible for this price.

Deadline for payment on March 24th.

If you are not able to pay by then, please call me to see about a possible extended arrangement.

Order will be placed March 26th and I should receive them by the end of that week.

If someone is in a particular hurry to receive it earlier, call me and I will try to make to make it happen, no guarantees on early shipments.

Forum topic link: http://www.motoseries.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1129&start=30