Lets talk about dreams.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

I usually remember my.dreams pretty frequently. Lately tho I have been coming out of dead sleep yelling or screaming. The wife likes to inform me of this in the mornings. The worst I have ever had was about 4years ago when I at work driving the truck as normal and came up on a kid laying in the road with other amish kids around him. He wrecked his bicycle pretty bad and died right there while I watched. wanna talk about messed up dreams? I went thru a cycle where I only slept for a few hours a night. That is how you rack up the ordn post count.

Edited by kawi kid

I don't usually remember my dreams anymore, I used to when I was young. They were always related to flying of some sort. If I am really stressed out my dreams end up being like I am looking through binoculars backwards. I can gauge how stressed I am by the severity of these dreams.

I really need to look into some sort of sleep medicine. I don't think I have sleep apnea or anything but it usually takes me awhile to fall asleep because my mind starts racing. I could be dozing in my chair and be fine but as soon as I get into bed, my mind is going 1000 miles/minute. Ugh.

Had a GF who had recurring dreams about being shot - in a bank, grocery store, etc. I would be sleeping deep to the world and she would sit bolt up-right and scream at the top of her lungs, scaring the shit outta me. A few months of this and I am tired. We broke up and she married another guy.

One thing's for damn sure is that guy isnt getting any sleep.....

For years I had two reoccurring dreams they seemingly have stopped, thankfully. The craziest dreams I had was when I was taking Lunesta. That shit made me have nightmares and made me always want to kill myself. Example taking a shit at work and thinking I should just jump out the window.

I was better off not being able to sleep. Thankfully now I'm so exhausted that I pass out most nights. Awesome being a dad of a toddler and soon to be new born.

For years I had two reoccurring dreams they seemingly have stopped, thankfully. The craziest dreams I had was when I was taking Lunesta. That shit made me have nightmares and made me always want to kill myself. Example taking a shit at work and thinking I should just jump out the window.

I was better off not being able to sleep. Thankfully now I'm so exhausted that I pass out most nights. Awesome being a dad of a toddler and soon to be new born.

Kids (exhaustion) is the best sleep aid!

• Upvote 1