Best Christmas gift

snot

My hubby aka hellmutt was off Thursday he wanted to surprise me by eliminating my fender. I was off at lunch, so he got up at 630 (usually it would of been 10) and started on it (our garage is not heated). I called when I left work and he informed me he was on his way to the ER. He managed to cut his finger to the bone (missed all the tendons) total 10 stitches 6 out 4 in.

The fact we have been together over 10yrs and he was trying to surprise me means more to me than anything he could of ever bought...he is the greatest! So today I bought him the Springfield XDM .40 (cleaned it for him too).:D

I wanted the XDM, been frothin' over one for some time now.....just love the fit, feel, and quality (not that Glocks arent quality, just personal preference) so she bought me one! She's super sweet to me and the best companion I could ask for - she rides, shoots, enjoys going to the races with me and now she's thinking of trying out a trackday too - LOVE this woman! Just wish I could've finished the bike before that shit happened, really wanted to surprise her - was hard enough hiding the parts and biding time for a day to come when she was at work and I was home to get it installed......wanted her to pull in the garage to see the bikes new look and hollar surprise! Instead, she walked into the ER while I was getting sewn up......uuh, surprise?! Your new solo cowl and fender elim kit now cost over $500 with the additional medical expenses :nono:

Those XDs are bad ass, my buddy has one that he keeps getting more stuff for, they are very customizable.

I am sure he will customize his. It is a nice gun and we got an awsome deal, OE had them onsale for 569. They did tell me all the gun manufactures were going to hike up there prices next year.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the eliminator installed, assembled the solo cowl, and put the tail back together - I still havent got it wired but its all routed and waiting for me to apply some more free time - I was getting anxious waiting to get these damn stitches out, so tonight I wanted it together in case I dont get another chance before the cold weather comes back. I will spare you all pics of the wound, but here's the bike's new look......small change but she digs it and thats what matters most

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=15015

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=15016

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=15017

Edited by Hellmutt

My hubby aka hellmutt was off Thursday he wanted to surprise me by eliminating my fender. I was off at lunch, so he got up at 630 (usually it would of been 10) and started on it (our garage is not heated). I called when I left work and he informed me he was on his way to the ER. He managed to cut his finger to the bone (missed all the tendons) total 10 stitches 6 out 4 in.

The fact we have been together over 10yrs and he was trying to surprise me means more to me than anything he could of ever bought...he is the greatest! So today I bought him the Springfield XDM .40 (cleaned it for him too).:D

wow!

please post stats and pics of any/all available, like-minded, female relatives for life-partner consideration (i.e. sisters, cousins, etc).

Thanks. :)

wow!

please post stats and pics of any/all available, like-minded, female relatives for life-partner consideration (i.e. sisters, cousins, etc).

Thanks. :)

Uhhh......no sisters, and her cousins are all taken.......but, she has a brother we can set you up with - however, you'd have to convert him to "pole"ism as he's currently hetero;)

Pics or it didn't happen :lol:
...of the finger.

Not THAT bad, but the doc was checkin out the interior of my finger bone and knuckle before he sewed me up......so here it is, you asked for it :D

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=15020

Edited by Hellmutt