garage/mancave: progress update

Hoblick

well almost finished up with the bar build.

i have a few more touches to add to it, then it will be ready to rock.

i have to put the stainless steel top on it ,as well as my work bench (will be doing next weekend)

i will also be adding something to the front of the bar, not sure yet but i have some ideas..

i got all my cabinet doors installed on the work bench as well

the bar is pretty cool, 42" high 18" deep with a 3" over hang on the front.

i built a shelf setup along the wall the attaches to the bar, same height. to hold bottle, glasses or whatever.

i installed my mini fridge into the back of the bar so its nice and tidy and out of the way.

i also left a spot open behind the bar for my cooler, so i can fill it with ice and beer if need be :D

all in all it came out like i wanted it to.

i scored some wooden bar stools with backs for the bar, and then 2 round chrome bar stools for the work bench (the seat pads need recovered)

anywho on to the pics.. total cost of the build for the bar thus far is about $100

54daef1c.jpg

2bd38559.jpg

dd680443.jpg

7ed73e9d.jpg

38db5bbc.jpg

3e75a7ba.jpg

922960bb.jpg

6409d3e9.jpg

:plus1::stupid:

Looks good bud, you seem to be putting a lot of work into it.

i have been. its been alot of fun though. and i have learned some things while doing it..

im gonna be stoked come summer when i can get the floor done.. it will really bring the whole project together

Wish I could do that to my garage. I have a massive work bench that makes it almost impossible.to get my car inside during.the winter while the bikes are in storage. Is your garage attached? Must cost you quite a bit to heat it. If I ever get the basement to stop leaking.I'm.going to build a tavern down there, might take me a few years but it will be done.

Wish I could do that to my garage. I have a massive work bench that makes it almost impossible.to get my car inside during.the winter while the bikes are in storage. Is your garage attached? Must cost you quite a bit to heat it. If I ever get the basement to stop leaking.I'm.going to build a tavern down there, might take me a few years but it will be done.

detached 22x20.. its about 100 feet from the house or so.

heating isnt to bad since its completely insulated.

installed a ventless wall mount heater today.. 30k BTU with blower. A 100lb tank sits outside the garage.

first time installing one of these. wasnt to bad drilling through the wall was quick work with a Hilti and a 36" bit

installed a shut off valve right below the heater.

fired it up and it works great!. puts out tons of heat. heated the garage to 70 degrees in no time

215271ad.jpg

man that is looking amazing!

thanks.. its till in the works.

gotta do my work bench and bar tops in metal.

gonna put a few more of the track systems up in various places.

also wanna add some heavy duty hanging shelving somewhere.

other things as well, i have so many ideas in my head.

i jsut want spring/summer to get here so i can do the floor :cry: