Really not interested, Facebook...

jester3681

Can't you exit out of those and not have them pop up? I never really paid any attention to it

You can by DL'ing Social Fixer from http://socialfixer.com. It also allows you to decide what order you want posts, adds a friend tracker, and a bunch of other fixes for FB's screw ups.

You can by DL'ing Social Fixer from http://socialfixer.com. It also allows you to decide what order you want posts, adds a friend tracker, and a bunch of other fixes for FB's screw ups.

Addiction problems much?

Suck my manly. I ride a motorcycle at 150 plus mph, have the stamina of a 16 year old, and have a huge c@%#. I make no apologies for not being "manly" enough to watch football

wtf are you even talking about?

lay off the xtc

Addicted..... To Facebook....... (Social Fixer).......Obviously spends a great deal of time with it. (it was a joke)

Made sense to me anyway

Suck my manly. I ride a motorcycle at 150 plus mph, have the stamina of a 16 year old, and have a huge c@%#. I make no apologies for not being "manly" enough to watch football

Addicted..... To Facebook....... (Social Fixer).......Obviously spends a great deal of time with it. (it was a joke)

Made sense to me anyway

im talking about

but apparently you put that in every post :confused:

I prefer real friends, meeting and talking in person!

I don't have a single Facebook "friend " that I didn't meet in person. Most are in England - family and friends who I can''t talk to in person. We can stay connected as a family despite me being 4,000 miles away.

Can't you exit out of those and not have them pop up? I never really paid any attention to it

yes. when you hover your mouse over it, it brings up an X in the upper corner. if you click it, you shouldnt see them again.

im talking about

but apparently you put that in every post :confused:

signature line created (after several whiskey n cokes) when my GF was giving me crap about not liking football. I liked it, so figured I'd keep it for a while:)