M_Quick

Glad you made it Mick. Welcome to you new favorite time waster.

We've already been talking about planning some camp and ride dates in the spring.

Stick around, wear your thick skin and you'll enjoy the company of lots of knuckleheads. No one here cares what you ride or where, only that you ride. Hope you like guns. hahaha.

Glad you made it Mick. Welcome to you new favorite time waster.

We've already been talking about planning some camp and ride dates in the spring.

Stick around, wear your thick skin and you'll enjoy the company of lots of knuckleheads. No one here cares what you ride or where, only that you ride. Hope you like guns. hahaha.

Ditto.

Hey Mick Welcome to the site, was a nice ride last weekend... Hopefully we will get to see some Go Pro video. Like Max said wear your thick skin and you will really like the site. Looking forward to setting up some good camp and rides next year.

thanks for all the welcomes!

:welcomeor:

I might have to get with you... I been looking at one of those 700's

Not sure where your looking or how much you willing to spend, but I've seen a few go for around $4500 moded out with like 2k in upgrades. And you do know they only made them in 2008 and 2009.

Hey Mick Welcome to the site, was a nice ride last weekend... Hopefully we will get to see some Go Pro video. Like Max said wear your thick skin and you will really like the site. Looking forward to setting up some good camp and rides next year.

Thanks again for letting me tag along. I have a couple videos ready to share, just have not fiqured out how to on this site. I share them on 2 other sites all the time. Usally click the insert link icon and paste the info there. But all I get here is a link to video, I want the video to play from the same window.

Adding pictures seams the same. Here's a picture of my Honda before I upgraded the tires.

SSPX6109.jpg