OhioRiders Documentary Project 2012

NinjaDoc

Hope there will be some positive response to this. :)

So we moving into new year, thought it would be an awesome idea to make a short docu film about ohio riders. For this all you have to do -

• Is take your video recorder (preferably one which can do a 720 pixel one) record yourself very briefly.
  • Keep the clip short, like about about 1 min or less than 2 mins. This will help in ease of transferring data across the web plus more importantly keep the final film of all riders together short and beautiful.
  • Take the video to include your self ofcourse, in gear off gear how ever you like it. Try to include your bike if possible ( i know its winter :( )
  • Try to make your clip unique, like say some thing on the bike, off the bike..sit beside it ..lie under it.. how ever you like it. If family is an important part of your riding, include them too. different backgrounds help too, like in front of a graffiti wall, city, house etc The message that you have to say, try to say it and record in closed space so the wind and outside noise doesnt mess up the voice recording.
  • If possible also include a clip of you riding a bike/ or stunting/ and splattering dirt etc. Third person view preferable as utube is filled with on board ride shots.
  • The most important thing now: all that matters most is what you have to say... The theme is " how ohio riders is playing a part in your life/ or what ohio riders mean to you/ or what message you have for other ohio riders/ any thing pertinent to ohio riders.

I understand its kinda tuff to pull it off, but if atleast 10 to 15 ORs can pass me a clip it would make up for a nice doc film of about 10 mins. Like i said each rider need only say one unique sentence/record it and sent it over for this. Plus some views of your bike walkaround, riding or even kids playing with your bike to keep as fillers between monologues.

if the clip is small you can upload in free upload sites like mediafire or something and pass it over.

Hope this is not a ridiculous idea and can be pulled off. I know a minimum 20 to 30 regulars here have gopros already and this would be so easy. If it turns out the way we imagine it to be, its gonna be an awesome piece of memory for OR. I have some 3 to 4 day off days during end of january which i want to use for the edit work if any one wish to turn in the clip. Dont worry about being camera shy if any one is...i promise.. i make every one look rocking good :D

remember success and beauty of the project is what unique thing you have to share about/with/for Ohioriders. if this works we can do even bigger and better one when next season winds down.

Edited by NinjaDoc

Cool idea, I'm excited to see the finished product

then you should contribute a video :)

I like the idea. I dont have a Go Pro, but my Blackberry and Nikon camera record video. I'll try to record and send video.

thx scott sure any camera would do,

I can probably edit something to send over this weekend hopefully. Like the idea
Awesome, I love making videos! I'll start getting something together; you can do a lot with 1-2 minutes!

awesome 2 more to the list :)

I hate homework assignments.

Luckily for me I don't have a camera.

ah come on punk, it takes like 5 minutes, record for 1 -2 min dont even need to edit.. upload in mediafire or something and pass me the link..thats all

I like the idea but might go over better in the spring.
agreed

definately wait for this

i tried to get something similar started but had only 2 people submit videos

I agreed, was thinking to do this as a trial before we do a bigger better one during the spring. Planning on doing something like this during summer on a more professional and complete way. We already have like 5 or 6 people interested, all we we need is 5 to 6 more for an interesting video... many many more would make it awesome.

before january 20 would be awesome coz thats when i am going to get 4 days off,

Bad you need to say something OR specific to the camera :p just sit by that awesome bike and say one cool and unique thing you feel/like/care about OR and your done. :) And no one is camera shy when they record themselves :p

before january 20 would be awesome coz thats when i am going to get 4 days off,

Bad you need to say something OR specific to the camera :p just sit by that awesome bike and say one cool and unique thing you feel/like/care about OR and your done. :) And no one is camera shy when they record themselves :p

maybe if I'm bored this weekend and remember I can try. I don't like the sound of my voice and my handsomeness scares the camera but if I do it I have a funny surprise in mind people should love

maybe if I'm bored this weekend and remember I can try. I don't like the sound of my voice and my handsomeness scares the camera but if I do it I have a funny surprise in mind people should love

awesome, 5 or 6 more people and we have a good base ...any one...some one...