I need a friend in Cincinnati!

rubbersidedown

Looking for a new track day friend that is.

I tried this “track day” thing about three years ago and was instantly addicted. I’ve been doing track days the last couple years and enjoying the heck out of it. Tragedy struck last year when my track buddy crashed a got hurt bad enough that he will not be able to ride for quite some time. I don’t like to go to the track by myself because you never know what might happen just like this.

I’m planning to do 4-6 days with various groups and at various tracks. Any track within four hours of Cincy is game and ones that are further out are possible with a traveling friend. I have acquired all of the basic gear for doing track days; tow vehicle, trailer for two bikes with chocks, canopy, etc. Now I need a travelling friend that can get me home if something goes Arai. :D

Are there any addicts from Cincinnati that are interested?

yeah there are tons of us in cincy that do track.

just a little interesting fwi, I heard the guy that started wera's forums lives in cincy.

I haven't been able to get to the track in the last 2 years though. but hopefully with my new job I will be able too. it will be limited though because I might be moving in the next 3-4 months.