Hot Tub Time. Need input.

MidgetTodd

I don't care how much input you need I'm not giving it to you in a hot tub. Dude that's just gay.

Whoa whoa there. You're looking at it all wrong.

Though if you did look down Todd would appear as nothing more than a floating hairy beaver getting some wood. Beavers do love teh wood.

I'm sure this has already been considered, but is the deck you are setting this on built to handle that kind of weight? Over 8#/gal plus the weight of the tub and occupants adds up quick.

Then there's the sloshing wave action I am thinking is going to happen......lol

I cleaned pools and hawttubsfor years. It's not difficult. Most newerodels are going to be fairly automated.

The worst of it was pulling out turds, condoms, panties, taco bell chunks and a few wigs. Most of this would get caught in the baskets so no damage. I'm thinking you'll have issues with most of what I listed.

whatever size you think you may want or need, get the next size up. Two of my friends have made this mistake and regret not going bigger

Definitely this. Everyone loves hot tubs and you end up inviting more than you have room for. I haven't done it, but I will probably search craigslist for a few months to get one used. I have even seen free ones on there from time to time. I would budget for a new pump if you bought used at the minimum, but it might only end up being good as a fiberglass tub