New Member Intro

gen4zx10r

Hello everyone I wanted to say thanks for the invite to the forum. I am always looking for new people to ride with that share the same passions as I. I just purchased my new bike last march (2011 zx10R) it replaced my 04 zx10r. I ride both on and off road.

Hello everyone I wanted to say thanks for the invite to the forum. I am always looking for new people to ride with that share the same passions as I. I just purchased my new bike last march (2011 zx10R) it replaced my 04 zx10r. I ride both on and off road.

How does the ZX handle off road? We usually have a couple try the off road stuff on some of our rides. Hope to see you out there

• Upvote 1

How does the ZX handle off road? We usually have a couple try the off road stuff on some of our rides. Hope to see you out there

Hutch from experience I can tell you my 04 zx10 did amazing! I have yet to test the 2011. Do you know how hard it is to find knobbies that fit!