ruger has some new guns out

kawi kid

With the LCP they copied Kel-tec, now with the SR22 they're copying Walther.

I may or may not own a couple of Ruger revolvers and would like to (allegedly) get an SR1911 and a 22/45, but wish they'd stop with the blatant copies.

Ruger's quality and warranty are certainly better than Walther's. Especially recent Walthers.

Ruger doesn't have a "warranty".

They will, however, fix it if it's broken.

Why No Warranty Card Has Been Packed With Your New Ruger Firearm?

The Magnuson-Moss Act (Public Law 93-637) does not require any seller or manufacturer of a consumer product to give a written warranty. It does provide that if a written warranty is given, it must be designated as "limited" or as "full" and sets minimum standards for a "full" warranty. Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. has elected not to provide any written warranty, either "limited" or "full", rather than to attempt to comply with the provisions of the Magnuson-Moss Act and the regulations issued thereunder. There are certain implied warranties under state law with respect to sales of consumer goods. As the extent and interpretation of these implied warranties varies from state to state, you should refer to your state statutes. Sturm, Ruger & Company wishes to assure its customers of its continued interest in providing service to owners of Ruger firearms.

I am a big fan of Ruger, and isn't pretty much any gun these days a copy of something? That pistol there is worth going into my collection for sure, and I have been wanting a 22 pistol for quite some time.

I don't care for the front sight, too thin. I wonder if there are any other sights available?

The LC9 is an up close and personal gun, not really designed for anything out much further. I do agree with you on the sights however, hopefully there are/will be some upgrades out there.