Ruger LCP-LM on sale (but not advertised) at Buckeye Outdoors for $349.99

Casper

405853_784255404227_50608759_35516049_1372002109_n.jpg

http://ruger.com/products/lcp/models.html

It isn't even on their website yet. MSRP is $443.00. Buckeye Outdoors has them in stock for $349.99. I picked one up last night. I really like where the switch for the laser is and how easy it is to press. I'll hopefully throw a few hundred rounds through it in the next week or so.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost got the lc9 with the same set up but didn't like the reach to turn it on. I am saving for a crimson trace. Good price though.

I don't know about the LC9, but the LCP has little/no reach to turn on the laser. My index finger goes nearly an inch past the pin switch.

Almost got the lc9 with the same set up but didn't like the reach to turn it on. I am saving for a crimson trace. Good price though.

i looked at the LC9 with the factory laser, it was a reach for the laser switch. I wouldn't think reaching the LCP laser switch would be an issue though. I am contemplating crimson trace for my TCP.

I actually like the switch on the LaserMax better personally.

I like the momentary switch of the crimson trace. I know it's easy to turn the lasermax off quickly but I don't like repositioning my hand to do it.

Btw when we going shooting?

I just saw a commercial for these on "Best Defense" the other night. I like the way the laser switch works from either side. And the whole weapon looks well made for carry; nicely streamlined.

After last weekend with Mykill at the gun show, decided against the laser on whatever new carry I get. Quite frankly since it has another button to turn on vs. pressure activated, no chance someone is going to think about it in the heat of the moment and it saves about 120 on the costs.

This is a hell of a good deal, but I won't be looking for one with a laser.

Ben, you make it to Dales today? We stopped in early and he said you might too, or just hit up Outdoors?

After last weekend with Mykill at the gun show, decided against the laser on whatever new carry I get. Quite frankly since it has another button to turn on vs. pressure activated, no chance someone is going to think about it in the heat of the moment and it saves about 120 on the costs.

Ben, you make it to Dales today? We stopped in early and he said you might too, or just hit up Outdoors?

That's what is good with the crimson trace. It comes on when you grip the gun. No thinking required.

I was hoping to, but never made it. I actually picked this up Friday evening.